Our valued sponsor

Offshore company without public register or nominees - lowest cost

Belize is the best from your requirements point of view.

Hello,

which country offers an offshore company without public register or nominee shareholder and director (probably the better option) with the lowest formation and maintain costs.
Bank account is not necessary.

Belize? Seychelles?

Thanks!
1. St. Kitts and Nevis (No Public Registry);
2. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (No Public Registry);
3. Belize (Company Search + International Business Companies (Amendment) Act 2017 – Act No. 36 of 2017);
4. Seychelles (Seychelles International Business Companies Act, 2016);
5. Panama (Public Registry).

Even you can search the company you can't lookup a Belize company ownerships!

St. Kitts is cool however, just wait and see they will soon follow like all other will!
I agree with you about that (I can't look up Shareholders and Directors), but the entity information provided on the website (Company Name, Registration Number and Status) are free of charge and limited. However, additional information can be obtained for a fee (Public access information).
There is no perfect country, but the best in according to their own business.
For this reason, the choice of the country depends on many factors and it can also happen that the best choice can be for example Panama or Belize or Saint Vincent and the Grenadines or any other country. thu&¤#

st. kitts or belize it doesn't matter! same / same ! @Internationaloff is a reseller for st. kitts that's why he favor st. kitts others are sellers for belize and favor that jurisdiction.

If you look into it, it comes out to the same both jurisdictions don't provide any beneficial owner information.

I'm the happy owner of two BZ corps cig-:,

st. kitts or belize it doesn't matter! same / same ! @Internationaloff is a reseller for st. kitts that's why he favor st. kitts others are sellers for belize and favor that jurisdiction.

If you look into it, it comes out to the same both jurisdictions don't provide any beneficial owner information.

I'm the happy owner of two BZ corps cig-:,
I'm sorry for you, but I also provide services in other jurisdictions (NO SPAMMING). thu&¤#

PS: There is no perfect country, but the best in according to their own business.

St. Kitts got blacklisted by the EU so I'm sure they are in the same boat as the Seychelles are now :D

Latest Threads