Our valued sponsor

Offshore Cyprus company for e-business, how to do that!

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
Okay guys, just some quick information for all thus new to the formation of offshore companies and what exactly to use such entities for.

Below is just one of my ventures, I have many don't get me wrong!

For approximately 1 year I went to order a Cyprus company for our online business which is into selling of documents for business purpose i.e. employment agreements and similar.

After the successfully incorporation in Cyprus we went to 2co. com to apply for an account which just was easy. Next we went to WireCard for own merchant account payment processing, this was a process that took 4 or 5 weeks.

Everything was ready for our business to start of 3 months later, today we have a monthly turnover ranging from 50000 - 75000 Euro a month, that's pretty good and we only pay 12,5% tax on some of the profits.

Hope this can help to clarify some of the questions & doubts some of you may have.

Thank you for sharing ;)

Reactions: marcel
There is an error what is mend is Double Tax Trety you can read more here /cypruscompany/avoidance-of-double-taxation.html

Last edited:
Reactions: clemens
Okay guys, just some quick information for all thus new to the formation of offshore companies and what exactly to use such entities for.

For approximately 1 year I went to order a Cyprus company for our online business which is into selling of documents for business purpose i.e. employment agreements and similar.

After the successfully incorporation in Cyprus we went to 2co. com to apply for an account which just was easy. Next we went to WireCard for own merchant account payment processing, this was a process that took 4 or 5 weeks.

Everything was ready for our business to start of 3 months later, today we have a monthly turnover ranging from 50000 - 75000 Euro a month, that's pretty good and we only pay 12,5% tax on some of the profits.

Hope this can help to clarify some of the questions & doubts some of you may have.
Thank you for sharing was very helpful reading actually!

Reactions: marcel

Thank you very much for the information.. I have had a similar experience with our Cyprus company so with many of our other off shore companies... if setup correctly you can safe a lot of tax (corporate) and avoid troubles and liabilities.

Reactions: clemens and marcel
You want to consult a local tax adviser to help you with the double tax treatie that may be in place for your country and the country that you plan to incorporate your offshore company.

Reactions: clemens and marcel
There are several good International tax advisors who can help you with the planning of the offshore company.
Some of them are:

Had some personal experience with some of the companies above, they are very professional and helpful for the moeny. They are not that expansive compared to the major big 5 tax advisor firms.
Thanks for the share ;)

Latest Threads