Our valued sponsor

Offshore + ecommerce

viperia

Feb 8, 2018
Visit site
Hi.

Your forum is georgous. But ther is so many subjects and situations. each brings me lot of questions !

I sell virtual goods(no high risk, but not really legit). My custumers pay with credit card (or paypal). I live in France.

With the gains of this site, i just want buy bitcoin (no need to use them for living).

I'm looking in creating offshore company + bank account but I will need a payement system for my custumers.

So my questions:
which country to choose ? In order to have a paiement system on the website and to be quiet with tax authoriy.
Which payement sytem to choose? (skrill, Paypal, Payoneer,...)

Thanks for your interest and your time.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hi.

Your forum is georgous. But ther is so many subjects and situations. each brings me lot of questions !

I sell virtual goods(no high risk, but not really legit). My custumers pay with credit card (or paypal). I live in France.

With the gains of this site, i just want buy bitcoin (no need to use them for living).

I'm looking in creating offshore company + bank account but I will need a payement system for my custumers.

So my questions:
which country to choose ? In order to have a paiement system on the website and to be quiet with tax authoriy.
Which payement sytem to choose? (skrill, Paypal, Payoneer,...)

Thanks for your interest and your time.
Hello.
Why not a company in St. Kitts and Nevis or Saint Vincent and the Grenadines + EMI or offshore bank account + 2CO (if the business is accepted)? Unfortunately 2CO does not accept companies in Belize and Seychelles.

Reactions: Richmond
Hi viperia! i just want to have some news about your iptv business and what paiement gateway yo are using ?
im interested to same IPTV business but cant know how to withdraw my money ! PayPal was not helpfull anymore .
Any help how to go through is appreciated .thank you all

Get Payoneer (Its EMI its good for receiving money around the world)
Then get Wirex, so you can convert to bitcoin internally
With btc coin, go get Localbitcoins .. sell them to your locals and they bank in to your local bank in france..
your gov cant detect any international money transfer... be quiet with your profit.

Receive money -> Payoneer -> transfer (6usd fee) -> Wirex -> Convert fee (1%) BTC -> Localbitcoin wallet (sell at 3 to 5% profit to locals)

Latest Threads