Our valued sponsor

Offshore holding company where to incorporate?

Depends, one great offshore ountry would be the Seychelles also for banking! alternative banking would be Cyprus.

Yes you will always want to incorporate the Holding company before you go further with the trading company. It can be changed later, but it requires some of the corporate docs. in the trading company to be amended.

Im glad to hear that you are satisfied so far... it will take some time with the Cyprus company but Im sure you have already been informed about that.

undercover said:
I registered my Holding company with you guys, great job.. waiting for my trading company in Cyprus to take place.
What was the time frame from when you made the payment and to you got the company certificate in your hands? Will you attach the certificate so we may see how it looks?

plunk said:
The Seychelles keeps popping up since they are still the last offshore jurisdiction that don't have signed any TIEA's and maintain banking secrecy.
Correction, they are not the last offshroe jurisdiction left who didn't signed a TIEA yet (actually they signed one with the Netherlands) but they a among the few left.

The BVI can't because of the TIEA's they signed offer the same level of privacy as a Seychelles company can, sorry but that's fact of live.

It all comes down what it is you are looking for. Some may look for a high level of privacy for their offshore company while others simply look for a reduction in the tax burden and others again look for both.

Latest Threads