Our valued sponsor

Offshore jurisdiction for VPN Company (with bank account).

Nuhry

Jul 26, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys, I am new. I want to create VPN / proxy company, but I don't know where should I create it. I've read in some countries it is hard to get bank account. Do you guys have suggestions?

Or do you have any website / agent recommendations?

What can you help with @Gediminas 80% of the time when I read your replies I only read, I can help you... I'm annoyed by this and would like to know what you can help with in particular cases???

Reactions: Granwasa
What can you help with @Gediminas 80% of the time when I read your replies I only read, I can help you... I'm annoyed by this and would like to know what you can help with in particular cases???

I mean, we can help him with company formation and with the bank account for this entity. The OP asked for agent recommendations, so this is my direct answer to this request. I thought it's clear, isn't it?

Reactions: Spinat
No it is not clear to me, but I'm not that clever it seems so that's why I ask for what it is you are able to help with and how you can help hap¤#"

Since it was so easy to discover, why no publicly share in the first place?
Maybe next time? thu&¤#

Moving on, for a VPN service I would suggest Belize, Malaysia, Seychelles.
These three countries have no requirements to store IP address logs, metadata and traffic logs (content of internet traffic).
Many Russian VPS, like Hidemy.name or Altvpn.ru, are based indeed in Belize.

Generally speaking, to protect your VPN users, the entity shall be set up outside the 14 EYES range.

Granwasa

Last edited:
Is there...what is the average price range to hire someone to setup a company in a "friendly" US state or non-US country. Entity, vanishing officers, prepaid VCC and physical CCs to handle ad spend, vendors, other purchases. We run an exclusive vpn service, web-dev-design firm, and an IT consulting firm.

Latest Threads