Our valued sponsor

Offshore location, bank, and merchant/paypal choices

ish

Offshore Agent
Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm new to the forums so please go easy on me :) I've tried doing my homework, but there's tons of information to soak up. I'm looking for some advice and I'm hoping somebody could steer me in the right direction.

Some fun facts:

1) I a US citizen with a US based business.

2) I live in an EU country.

3) I have a few businesses and bring in around $80k/year between them.

4) My business is perfectly legal... In fact, it's not even shady. I provide hosting services.

5) I rely on PayPal and merchant accounts for my income.

I'd like to move SOME of my money offshore. I've been thinking Seychelles looks good. What I can't figure out is banking and PayPal type of issues. Cyprus banks look great... but is it safe to have a bank account in Cyprus? I see the US has sharing agreements with Cyprus. Wouldn't that be risky, or am I missing something?

Ultimately, I'd like to move the PayPal account of my smaller business (does about 12k/year). I'd love to have a Visa card to load/withdraw the money to... Preferably something more anonymous.

Is this setup possible and where should I be looking?

Thanks!

ish

A consultancy agreement will not do it alone. You may need some additional documents to proof it to be "true" and "valid".

Actually I wouldn't setup a company in Cyprus fro what you are looking for... I know that dwilson(make a search in the forum for the user) can setup Belize companies with merchant account, still the problem with PayPal remains but I think you will need to face it that it will not be possible to find any solution that both will cover privacy / anonymity and acceptance of PayPal payments, that's almost an impossible solution. So you may look for alternative payment options.

Reactions: dwilson
You may want to look into these threads as well:

invalid1c/forum/f3/do-you-know-agbank-azerbaijan-they-do-high-risk-processing-17864/

invalid1c/forum/f3/does-anyone-know-about-acquiring-bank-st-kitts-nevis-anguilla-national-bank-17863/

Seems to be very interisting and maybe a solution for most with a Seychelles, Belize or BVI company and even other companies from other offshore jurisdictions.

Last edited by a moderator: