ankurs

Offshore Agent
May 23, 2012
Visit site
i need a offshore zero/no tax setup with paypal, i am looking at below options

1. seychelles ibc + cyrus bank + cy virtual office + cy ip

2. cyprus ibc + cyrus bank + cy virtual office + cy ip

3. seychelles ibc + costarica bank + cr virtual office + cr ip

can someone tell me which of these would work well, we deal with software services

ankurs said:
i need a offshore zero/no tax setup with paypal, i am looking at below options

can someone tell me which of these would work well, we deal with software services
Welcome aboard ankurs :hello:

The point is which payment processor you will want to make use of? For instant if you can depend on 2checkout.com, Moneybookers / Skrill and similar service only but require PayPal payments and a real merchant account by for instant RBS WorldPay or Barclays etc. then the only option I see for you will be a Cyprus company or other EU entity that will be accepted.

Otherwise you will need a more sophisticated setup which will be more expensive and include more than 1 offshore company, if you want to avoid to pay corporate tax.

First find the payment processor and then define the offshore jurisdiction. There are only a few payment processors who take on offshore companies for merchant accounts as I understand so we may be even forced to register a onshore / UK company to solve the issue?

I read a thread where someone is using Pioneer with an Seychelles company and PayPal or was it a Cyprus company, pioneer and paypal? Anyway it seems there are alternatives.

Yeah, payoneer.com is a great solution to workaround the issue with PayPal and offshore companies.

Seems all to work as long as you connect a payoneer.com account to withdraw money from your PayPal account.

If you can apply with a Seychelles company for a 2co.com account then you can get a Payoneer account as well. So you can connect the payoneer card to your PayPal account and wola you have a fully working Seychelles company with PayPal account and you can withdraw your money at any time in the worldwide atm'sdoublethumbsup

Belarious said:
If you can apply with a Seychelles company for a 2co.com account then you can get a Payoneer account as well. So you can connect the payoneer card to your PayPal account and wola you have a fully working Seychelles company with PayPal account and you can withdraw your money at any time in the worldwide atm'sdoublethumbsup
this would need a Seychelles IP ? don't know any service offering vps or vpn with Seychelles IP/location

Why will you need a Seychelles IP? do you think PayPal will have any issues or 2co or Payoneer?

offshoremax said:
Why will you need a Seychelles IP? do you think PayPal will have any issues or 2co or Payoneer?
i am looking at Seychelles ibc + cyrus bank

paypal would need documents, if they suspend my account & the only docs i can provide is Seychelles based ... so i would need to open paypal account with Seychelles address & hence need a Seychelles IP for operating the paypal account

Do any of you think it will be required on a permanently basis to login from a Seychelles IP or only in the verification period?

Admin said:
Do any of you think it will be required on a permanently basis to login from a Seychelles IP or only in the verification period?
i woudnt risk changing IP's, because that would lead to account getting blocked & them looking into manually to remove it

why is it so hard to find a seychelles vpn/vps provider ? is there no datacenter in Seychelles ?

I have only found 1 data center in the Seychelles where you can do colocated server hosting and that's it. So if someone want to enter this business and has the proper IT skills there may some money to make.

Latest Threads