Our valued sponsor

offshorecompany.com advise

ogame

Jan 4, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

Thank god i found this place. I would like to ask a couple of question and seek advise on the following

Im planning on opening a trading eCommerce website were i get to sell Voip Services ""think of a 2fa " for your email ,fb where you have the option to select voice and the company calls you and send you a pin code.

So anyways , i would like to add a payment portal on my website "credit card,debit card, master card ,Visa..etc etc" so my clients be able to pay online rather than bank transfer

but i was told in order to implement a payment portal ill have to form a corporate and a corporate bank account . I found "oneoffshorecompany.com" and it offers a uk registered company and a corporate bank account for 500 pounds. which is really good and isnt that expensive. "check attached"

do you advise i go with this? or would you recommend something else?

Thanks

Attachments

• dddd.png
    dddd.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 352
Welcome aboard!

Beside that it looks like SPAM what you posted and that it looks like it's advertising for your company then you may have a look at these guys Rapid Formations | Company Formation and Registration £4.49 have been discussed here a few times already. They are cheap, fast and reliable in UK corps. and they may help you open an account for your company as well.

ah sorry , didnt mean for iut to look like spam, ill remove it and take alook at the iinfo you wrote.

ABC bank Mauritius will not open an account for your UK company!

guys how much will it cost to create a merchant bank account with rapidco? i see they have llloyds,worldpay,barclays but i cant seem to find the select bank option. Any ideas?

Decided to go with the Limited company "all inclusive" as it has the VAT thingy. but given that im not a UK resident im "Brazilian/Lebanese" will it be ok going through the Limited company "all inclusive" package?

So finally , my company is being incorporated, the things they asked from me were out of this world, lol.

Anyways given that i live and Beirut/Lebanon and my company would be an offshore one, Could you guys please recommend what bank should i go with , as i need a merchant bank account to add a credit payment portal to it.

i was thinking of worldpay, do you think its good? and will they agree in creating a merchant bank account for me , or because i live outside of the uk "company will be a uk one/offshore" i should consider another option?

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
You don't need a company to accept credit cards. Stripe and others accept sole proprietors.
Not the best way of doing it in case of penalties!

Reactions: Spinat

Latest Threads