Our valued sponsor

OffshoreCompany.Com USA owned honeypot!

yalil

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
I checked them out for information because I wanted to open a Belize company. My first Google search pulled their website up and when I hit the contact button I see this Contact Us everything is routing the a US based office. In fact this company is located in the USA.

We may all very well know that nothing that is operated in the USA is secret nor can we be guaranteed that no one is accessing our files or information.

Just in case this will change after I posting this I have made a screenshot which shows the url and the address where this company is located.

offshore-company-com.png

I'm all new here but found this forum on my second search which I'm very pleased to have found. It's an awesome wealth of information so my first post should contribute positive to all of it I hope.

So what do you think is this a honeypot for all the people that are looking for an tax haven and want to save tax or do proper asset protection?

For someone reason I don't trust any company with this kind of service and that is located in the USA!

Welcome aboard yalilthu&¤#

So you first post starting with an URL to one of the biggest offshore company formation providers around. They are the Google in this industry next to OCRA I think.

If you're right with your conspiration theory I can't answer but let's see what people post and what you get out of it.

It is very hard to operate an offshore company especially if its located in the United States indeed! They are so strict and you are not even allowed to put up a business there without being a resident of their country!