Our valued sponsor

offshorecorp group problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

brt

Feb 15, 2018
Visit site
hello i have got medium Seychelles Offshore company foundation from these guys. They have setup the company but they didn't deliver the bank account. It has been months I don't even get answer to my emails anymore. I have chosen offshorecorp group via this forum. But it seems like they don't really care about their customers once they got the money. I think ppl should be careful, if they want to work with them. If there is any offshorecorp staff on this forum, please reply to my emails and give me an update. Thank you.

If you want to take it here on the forum then provide the company name and I will be more then happy to discuss this here?

It's the most stupid thing you can do but it's up to you! If you can't get banking for your company then there is a reason and for sure the problem is not on our side but on the banks end! So your title nor message is not correct. Why would we not want to get you your bank account when we obviously provided you with the company?

If you want to take it here on the forum then provide the company name and I will be more then happy to discuss this here?

It's the most stupid thing you can do but it's up to you! If you can't get banking for your company then there is a reason and for sure the problem is not on our side but on the banks end! So your title nor message is not correct. Why would we not want to get you your bank account when we obviously provided you with the company?

Hello

Thank you for your reply. The problem is, I also paid for the bank account not only company setup. At least you could find alternative bank or refund the fee for the bank account since I don't have it. Also I have sent exactly 6 emails, if you replied at least one of them, I wouldn't write on forum. The reason i wrote in here to find out if someone can help me. I am just looking for help and suggestion.

Reactions: justB
You don't pay for a bank account. You pay for our time spend on the account opening! We don't offer any refund if the bank decline your application! You may have read it in our Terms & Conditions which you agree to when you place an order with us.

However, we inform all clients accordantly and try to find alternatives if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads