Our valued sponsor

online bank account

Dalaa

Sep 28, 2021
Qatar
Visit site
I want to start investing in crypto but I live in Qatar and I have a Qatari bank account and banks here do not support online investing, so I need to open an online bank account but I am neither a US citizen nor a European one. and all the online banks that I have ran into they require US or Europe citizenship or at least an address. can you guys advise me please.

thank you all

This will help.

Other way is
Use P2P service for Buying and selling crypto.
You can buy with paypal /credit card/ gift card and many more.

You have to choose which fits you best.
In any country where banks are not crypto friendly ,
Buying crypto is Easy thing.
Selling crypto to bank account is very hard.

Reactions: khinkali

This will help.

Other way is
Use P2P service for Buying and selling crypto.
You can buy with paypal /credit card/ gift card and many more.

You have to choose which fits you best.
In any country where banks are not crypto friendly ,
Buying crypto is Easy thing.
Selling crypto to bank account is very hard.
my country is not crypto-friendly, you can end up in jail if you send money from crypto exchange to your bank account.
Can I use a Bankera debit card to withdraw from ATMs in my home country?
is it possible somehow that bank knows that withdraw from an EMI debit card and raise red flags?

my country is not crypto-friendly, you can end up in jail if you send money from crypto exchange to your bank account.
is it possible somehow that bank knows that withdraw from an EMI debit card and raise red flags?
Small amount, Nobody cares.
Do it at your own risk.
:confused::confused::confused:

Assuming you talk about Egypt, regulation is quite clear -> Egypt's central bank prohibits issuing cryptocurrencies or carrying out activities related to them . That said, crypto is not banned per se. You are just not allowed to do anything with it on the territory of Egypt.
Furthermore, if you are a resident citizen of Egypt do take note of the new Payment Service Provider (PSP) regulation Client Alert: The New Egyptian Central Bank Law - A Step Towards a Cashless Economy . If an EMI takes its role seriously it will not offer you a card or will at least block its use in the country of which you are a resident citizen (EG). It is one of the reasons why companies like Wise and Revolut do not offer cards to residents of countries with similar PSP regulation. It is too expensive for them.
So, yes, you will raise red flags if this card allows you to withdraw from an ATM in EG. Even though these red flags are not related crypto.

Reactions: Zaki

Latest Threads