Our valued sponsor

OnlyFans friendly bank

Paxum.com is adult-friendly and they give you an IBAN number from Paxumbank. They have been around for quite some time in the adult industry. Not somewhere I would keep alot of money, but you can at least use it to accept the money before transferring it elsewhere from "not onlyfans"
I agree, adding e.g. Cosmopayments to the possible options. However, OnlyFans account operated via US LLC by a Paraguayan resident is really a little bit toxic setup :( – isn't it possible to restructure it somehow?

how do they work, closed enviroment where only cosmopayments customer can pay and receive payments?
Disclaimer ;) – my information might not be up to date:
Roughly 1-2 months ago it was so, a specific ecosystem with some possibility to receive payments from outside (OnlyFans worked) and the only possibility to withdraw assets by converting to crypto and sending anywhere you wish...

Reactions: belarus
Paxum.com is adult-friendly and they give you an IBAN number from Paxumbank. They have been around for quite some time in the adult industry. Not somewhere I would keep alot of money, but you can at least use it to accept the money before transferring it elsewhere from "not onlyfans"
Be careful with them. Info on paxumbank website are not accurate. I just had conversation with them and they confirmed that advertised is not true. Also, it is not possible to haae paxum and paxumbank account on the same person. So suggestion is to contact support first

Be careful with them. Info on paxumbank website are not accurate. I just had conversation with them and they confirmed that advertised is not true.
Which part of what they promote is not accurate? We will definitely benefit from knowing that info here.
Also, it is not possible to haae paxum and paxumbank account on the same person. So suggestion is to contact support first
What differences do the two platforms have? The normal Paxum does not use its Candian license anymore, it is also running on Paxum Bank Limited in DO.

Reactions: Forester
Which part of what they promote is not accurate? We will definitely benefit from knowing that info here.

What differences do the two platforms have? The normal Paxum does not use its Candian license anymore, it is also running on Paxum Bank Limited in DO.
I am not sure anymore considering services advertised on paxumbank website, do not exist. It is confusing (at least to me) and I didn't bother with them knowing how many problems they can make to users (sudden freezing of account, blocking funds, etc).

To answer your question , on paxumbank. com/personal they are saying that account is ACH capable. Knowing how much false info is there, I've sent them question and they said this:

I appreciate your inquiry.

At one point in time, we did indeed offer ACH funding options. However, I regret to inform you that this feature is not currently available. Unfortunately, we do not have a specific time frame for when it will be reinstated.

I understand that this information may not have been updated on our website, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Rest assured, we are continuously evaluating our services and exploring opportunities to enhance our offerings.

Reactions: ilke