Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Offshore Bank Accounts
UK Ltd with emi bank account

Opening a UK LTD for non-residents to use Stripe as a payment gateway

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

PeterMill

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member

TRX

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Can anyone recommend a legit company formation service (for UK ltd) that accepts other payment methods than credit card?
Even if that is the case, there is nothing wrong with the service he / they provide. I have several corps incorporated by them in the UK.

PeterMill

Even if that is the case, there is nothing wrong with the service he / they provide. I have several corps incorporated by them in the UK.
I dont doubt that. Actually I would like to register a company with them but I dont have a prepaid credit card at hand at the moment that I can use to complete the payment. Thats why i asked for alternatives ; )

TRX

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
I dont doubt that. Actually I would like to register a company with them but I dont have a prepaid credit card at hand at the moment that I can use to complete the payment. Thats why i asked for alternatives ; )
How would you like to pay ?

Bmw850

BANNED MEMBER
second what @******* said. I also have several set up made by those companies, they are really reliable.

@PeterMill you can register directly through HMRC and pay by paypal, but the process is less easy than with those providers.

PeterMill

Rapidformation has been working perfectly fine for me all the time I have used them.

I just saw that they require a notarized ID and proof of adress for non-UK residents. Could you give me a tip how you managed to got your documents notarized?

CaptainMariop

u have ltd along with address

1 - u will do the registration normally
2 - you will add your company address and your address as owner and director with 100% or whatever % you have -- the address can be same not an issue
3 - when it ask for company verification you have the register number of the company
4 - when it ask for your verification submit for them your passport.
5 - when you add bank account then you need UK account and you can do it with TW.
6 - for currency better to add usd same what i did

done =D

Hey I'm forming my UK LTD right now. Just wondering, did you use a VPN/VPS when signing up with stripe? Also, what about the phone number? As far as I understand you're required to have a UK phone number.. if so I'm thinking to go with Skype Number.

Jade33

Following thread to start easy business set up eu resident
Rapid formations do you follow uk set up all in (49p )or non resident set up with rent registered address (124 pounds)
Thanks

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
do you mean real land line or SIM card / mobile number? if it is the letter there are TONS of such providers just Google them or Google the forum for SMS UK provider and you will find them!

birane

hi friends, how to activate stripe, i have a company in uk and all, i used a vpn, but its not working, i put my site up, they say my business is litigating, i don't understand

birane

hi friends, how to activate stripe, i have a company in uk and all, i used a vpn, but its not working, i put my site up, they say my business is litigating, i don't understand

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution

Latest Threads

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts