Our valued sponsor

Opening a UK LTD for non-residents to use Stripe as a payment gateway

rapidformations works at me, you can try 1st Formations | UK Company Formation £14.99
I use it
By the way, rapidformations and 1stformations seem to be run by the same guy. Same IP adress, same whois information, content of the websites and prices are similar, same payment gateway.

Can anyone recommend a legit company formation service (for UK ltd) that accepts other payment methods than credit card?

Can anyone recommend a legit company formation service (for UK ltd) that accepts other payment methods than credit card?
Even if that is the case, there is nothing wrong with the service he / they provide. I have several corps incorporated by them in the UK.

Even if that is the case, there is nothing wrong with the service he / they provide. I have several corps incorporated by them in the UK.
I dont doubt that. Actually I would like to register a company with them but I dont have a prepaid credit card at hand at the moment that I can use to complete the payment. Thats why i asked for alternatives ; )

I dont doubt that. Actually I would like to register a company with them but I dont have a prepaid credit card at hand at the moment that I can use to complete the payment. Thats why i asked for alternatives ; )
How would you like to pay ?

I didn't needed to notarize the documents, just used their online Video app and all was good.

u have ltd along with address

1 - u will do the registration normally
2 - you will add your company address and your address as owner and director with 100% or whatever % you have -- the address can be same not an issue
3 - when it ask for company verification you have the register number of the company
4 - when it ask for your verification submit for them your passport.
5 - when you add bank account then you need UK account and you can do it with TW.
6 - for currency better to add usd same what i did

done =D

Hey I'm forming my UK LTD right now. Just wondering, did you use a VPN/VPS when signing up with stripe? Also, what about the phone number? As far as I understand you're required to have a UK phone number.. if so I'm thinking to go with Skype Number.

Latest Threads