Our valued sponsor

Opening a UK LTD for non-residents to use Stripe as a payment gateway

salimhm

Aug 13, 2019
Visit site
Hello guys, I'm in the process of searching for a way to safely open a UK bank account and use it to start accepting CC payments. I found a lot of services, one of them being Launchese, which provides this service for 500$. I'm asking if it is really worth it or if you can recommend other cheap services.

Thanks in advance!

According to stripe you won't need any VPN etc. or IP from the same country as your account is registered, that's what I got told by them. Same goes for PayPal for that sake.

According to stripe you won't need any VPN etc. or IP from the same country as your account is registered, that's what I got told by them. Same goes for PayPal for that sake.
Are you sure for pp??

I get big headache with them and the final answer from them, they said " you need to have account and business from same country" and for solution they said ask one of your friend or partner to make it for your business in usa. If i find the conversation in Twitter and email will attach it here.

Reactions: CaptK
Why don't you click the SignUp button on their website and follow the procedure online?
what im trying to say , they will ask for company information (registered in uk) and a lot of other info, i don live in uk, and have no idea how to do it, that is why i asked for a process for non us/uk residence, stripe does not support my country

what im trying to say , they will ask for company information (registered in uk) and a lot of other info, i don live in uk, and have no idea how to do it, that is why i asked for a process for non us/uk residence, stripe does not support my country
u have ltd along with address

1 - u will do the registration normally
2 - you will add your company address and your address as owner and director with 100% or whatever % you have -- the address can be same not an issue
3 - when it ask for company verification you have the register number of the company
4 - when it ask for your verification submit for them your passport.
5 - when you add bank account then you need UK account and you can do it with TW.
6 - for currency better to add usd same what i did

done =D

• Love
Reactions: jam15698
It's a straight forward process to register a UK company, just go to one of the major company formation websites and follow the steps there, for instant Rapid Formations | Company Formation and Registration £9.99 ultra easy sometimes they are a little slow but you get it all setup nicely.

Latest Threads