Our valued sponsor

panamalaw.org AKA Panama Legal SCAM - WARNING - LEARN - SCAM

brioburn

Offshore Agent
Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi,I'm a victim of panamalaw.org they scammed me for more than 3000 usd, I wanted to incorporate a company with them with some additional services, they never made the incorporation of my panama company nor did they even replied to my e-mails.When I tried the livechat of panamalaw.org scam, some kiddi got online which didn't even told me why they are not going to incorporate the company I paid for !!! BIG panamalaw.org SCAM Now I was that frustrated that I began to google for panamalaw.com scam, and guess what I found?! Tons of complaints about how panamalaw.com rip off people for millions....Here are a few of the forums I found:Panama Legal is a HUGE SCAM OPERATOR!Here is a snap from a Yahoo comment, seems many are aware of it but they are masters in google seo and promote that heavely that the scams get down under all the false and promoting stuff they publish.../forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11&stc=1&d=1265881091And here another poster is making aware of that they try everything to hide they are a scam:/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12&stc=1&d=1265881599Let it be said... Panamalaw.org aka Panama Legal is a huge ilegal operation, fraud and scam...

panamalegal-scam.jpg

panamalegal-scam2.jpg

/monthly_2010_02/panamalegal-scam.jpg.4b1061401ca089727996b328d66326bd.jpg

/monthly_2010_02/panamalegal-scam2.jpg.45e96a2e6580f079859d9b2fcdb6cfeb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing this, however, I would like to hear the story from Panamalaw.org - I see that on scam.com they have posted a lot of stuff and it looks like you are truly have been scammed... a shame for this industry, so far it was only the payment industry and now the CONS moved further to this industry too....

If you login to the forum More... with user : panama and PSW: fightback2010 you will find tons of complains about them, it is time to fight those fraudstars.....

here a snap of it:

Quote Originally Posted by BEL-AIR View Post
They are now saying on there web site for the last 4 months that Panama is no good for anything any more, and that all of a sudden

Ecuador is better now...

Why Ecuador for Banking?

and Guatemala is better now..

Guatemala Banking

They used to say Panama was so great, now they say it is good for nothing and why Guatemala is so much better now...

Guatemala Banking Versus Panama Banking

I was thinking of getting a second pass port from them, which they talk about here, but now, no way, unless all these accusations do not come out as true... The program I was thinking of getting is here...

Asset Protection Banking & Brokerage Accounts With A Second Citizenship

and here...

Second Passport, Second Citizenship, Diplomatic Passport and General Consul Programs

Now this trust agreements they are offering is very dangerous, if you do this you might as well say goodbye to your money, as you loose all control of your money and everthing else...

Read it Here

International Trust Agreement Banking

and here

Mexico International Trust Agreement Banking

I wonder if they will be brought down if this is all true, keep us posted guys as to what happens and is the outcome of all this...

They used peoples hatred toward the west and western taxes as well as the fear of assett losses to ex wives etc so you would give them there money as they would protect it, in the end, maybe they will be the ones that will really take your money if this all turns out to be true.

I must admit, the people posting here know alot of info...

I want to watch this one closely to see how it all turns out...
and another few:

Panamalaw.org : Confirm the payment and get my order done ASAP.
It's been 3 weeks I sent a few thousands dollars by wire and you keep telling me "we just sent a guy to the bank to check this out" (You open bank accounts for your clients and don't have internet banking yourself?) or "I will get back to you tomorrow"... or no reply at all.

My position: I trusted them 100% last month. Now...
And one more....

thinktwice,
Consider yourself lucky if they only got you for "a few thousand dollars". They are not even operating in Panama anymore, they left a few months ago and now say they are a Guatemalan law firm. Rubbish, try to find them listed as a law firm in Guatemala on any data base, you won't be able to because they are not lawyers, they are thieves.

I am a former "client" of theirs, what a nightmare! Not only did they steal the assets I wired to them, but after hundreds of e-mails, phone calls and demands made by REAL lawyers I flew to Panama and hired, they responded with threats (I'm talking DEATH threats) and intimidation.

I have financial enemies in the USA, which of course they were made aware of early on, because after all, as your "lawyers", they "claim" that the lawyer client relationship they have with you can protect you from your adversaries. NOT! What they do do with such information is use it to threaten you with, once you finally figure out that you have been stolen from and demand that they return your money.

Run away as fast as you can and consider what you have wired to them GONE, because it is!

Looks like there is something true about this story, we will keep it for now but watching the outcome...

Thank you for sharing all your information in regards to those scammers, it is usefull for all of us to know who we can trust and who we defiantly should avoid.

This is some very bad news, actually the first one I see any bad report on a offshore company formation service, greatful to have found at least one company which also let us interact.... thank you for sharing this gold mine of information, I hope it will help others to avoid SCAM panamalaw.org SCAM and stay away.

Made some research on this too, if you want to see how they look, wola see attachments....Want to know his name: Marcos Alberto Cutino Gonzalez's And here is another site which the owner of Panamalegal.org AKA panamalaw.org is the proud owner of: Mexico Passport, Mexico CitizenshipWant more, read further...2. Marcos' second in command is a shadowy character named Renato Severi who claims to be Cutino's "Vice Chairman/Director *Latin American Legal,S.A. , Div. CUTINO International,S.A.". He is also running another scam operation out of Guatemala at: www.getagripglobal.com, he is currently attempting to raise $2,000,000.00 USD from "investors"to expand with (minimum "investment" $100,000.00 USD). He claims to be a graduate of the Institute of Texarkana in Texas. He is reported to also be Marcos' "Life Partner". His nationality is unknown, at this time.The names and comments in the same order as the pictures below:left:This is Ken Biderman. He is Mr. Cutino's feeder. He runs panamalaw.org.He claims to be an MBA from California. He has a thick New Jersey accent.middleThe man Marcos Alberto Cutino Gonzalez (not his real American Texan name but a changed name in Guatemala) depicted is a real life Con Man, internet organized crime ringer leader and identity theft fraudulent lawyer. These photos he cannot imagine we as a team of victims have.These photos were supposed to be on More.... If you do a google search "Marcos Cutino" it is the first link. When these photos were leaked by the Marcos Cutino Fraud Investigation Team made up of Professionals hired by former victims, The site More... sudden went offline. Currently the site is still down, it is not certain whether it is a Denial of Service.This crook is currently hiding in Cristobal, Guatemala. He looks friendly but that is why he has stolen upwards of hundreds of millions of dollars. He claims to be a billionaire. But that is possibly a fraud to lure victims.He also claims to be a Mexican. This not true as he has a Texas accent.Let us hope the netizens of the world can identify this criminal so that federal law enforcement can apprehend him before he victimizes others.This criminal operates by using a fraudulent set of website blogs to lure victims in including many you can find if you do a google "Cutino International". All of these blogs are fake they lead to promoting Cutino. His other websites include Panama Law, Panama Legal, Panamalaw.org, Cutinointernational.com, Cutinointernational-cr.com, chase-nobank.com, latin american legal, central american legal, Mexican Legal. Do not become his next victim.This is what happens. Victim wants to do an investment immigration to some country in Latin America (Guatemala) or setup an International Business Corporation, Bank account. They find a "law firm" Cutino International or Panama Law. Then they talk to you on skype or the phone. Then you fly down to Panama, Guatemala or Mexico or some other country to meet with you. They pick you up from the airport with a driver who is already starting to pump you for your likes dislikes. They tell you for client attorney privilege you have to give them a photocopy of your passport, driver's license, you give them your passport copy they welcome you. Then they help arrange for immigration documents (passport, cedulla, tax ID etc.). Unfortunately, the do a name change, birthday change and birth location change. They claim it is a mistake so you leave your documents with them for them to fix. You come back a second time. They as your attorney's prepare an International Trust Agreement (ITA) where they are your trustees for your investment which is a trust account. You wire in your money. They send you some bank cards, bank account logins. Everything seems ok. But then, the cards stop working just when you are about to immigrate. They still have your documents and steal them with the errors unfixed. They then take your millions of dollars in the Trust and the bank claims the money is theirs not yours because they wire it to other accounts solely in their name.There are so many victims. These victims are standing together now. We are calling on all those who care about justice. Who care that 85 year old couples life savings are getting stolen who simply want to immigrate to retire.If anyone knows who this is. Please blog. If anyone is a victim please blog. If you are law enforcement, FBI please blog or contact us. We were told in Guatemala, although we have all their banks, companies they operate out of and all email correspondence from their own internal webmail, it requires incredible co-ordination.FBI, if you want a case to crack that is bigger than Stanford, these folks are the big guys.rightThe man Marcos Alberto Cutino Gonzalez (not his real American Texan name but a changed name in Guatemala) depicted is a real life Con Man, internet organized crime ringer leader and identity theft fraudulent lawyer. These photos he cannot imagine we as a team of victims have.These photos were supposed to be on More.... If you do a google search "Marcos Cutino" it is the first link. When these photos were leaked by the Marcos Cutino Fraud Investigation Team made up of Professionals hired by former victims, The site More... sudden went offline. Currently the site is still down, it is not certain whether it is a Denial of Service.This crook is currently hiding in Cristobal, Guatemala. He looks friendly but that is why he has stolen upwards of hundreds of millions of dollars. He claims to be a billionaire. But that is possibly a fraud to lure victims.He also claims to be a Mexican. This not true as he has a Texas accent.Let us hope the netizens of the world can identify this criminal so that federal law enforcement can apprehend him before he victimizes others.This criminal operates by using a fraudulent set of website blogs to lure victims in including many you can find if you do a google "Cutino International". All of these blogs are fake they lead to promoting Cutino. His other websites include Panama Law, Panama Legal, Panamalaw.org, Cutinointernational.com, Cutinointernational-cr.com, chase-nobank.com, latin american legal, central american legal, Mexican Legal. Do not become his next victim.This is what happens. Victim wants to do an investment immigration to some country in Latin America (Guatemala) or setup an International Business Corporation, Bank account. They find a "law firm" Cutino International or Panama Law. Then they talk to you on skype or the phone. Then you fly down to Panama, Guatemala or Mexico or some other country to meet with you. They pick you up from the airport with a driver who is already starting to pump you for your likes dislikes. They tell you for client attorney privilege you have to give them a photocopy of your passport, driver's license, you give them your passport copy they welcome you. Then they help arrange for immigration documents (passport, cedulla, tax ID etc.). Unfortunately, the do a name change, birthday change and birth location change. They claim it is a mistake so you leave your documents with them for them to fix. You come back a second time. They as your attorney's prepare an International Trust Agreement (ITA) where they are your trustees for your investment which is a trust account. You wire in your money. They send you some bank cards, bank account logins. Everything seems ok. But then, the cards stop working just when you are about to immigrate. They still have your documents and steal them with the errors unfixed. They then take your millions of dollars in the Trust and the bank claims the money is theirs not yours because they wire it to other accounts solely in their name.There are so many victims. These victims are standing together now. We are calling on all those who care about justice. Who care that 85 year old couples life savings are getting stolen who simply want to immigrate to retire.If anyone knows who this is. Please blog. If anyone is a victim please blog. If you are law enforcement, FBI please blog or contact us. We were told in Guatemala, although we have all their banks, companies they operate out of and all email correspondence from their own internal webmail, it requires incredible co-ordination.FBI, if you want a case to crack that is bigger than Stanford, these folks are the big guys. Pictures found on : http://www.flickr.com/photos/47142123@N08/?saved=1

4318043110_3ab09f7664_m.jpg

4317237557_14f99dc6ff_m.jpg

4317237633_d44a80515b_m.jpg

/monthly_2010_02/4318043110_3ab09f7664_m.jpg.8ed5d72e126986c50049c014fa5578e1.jpg

/monthly_2010_02/4317237557_14f99dc6ff_m.jpg.a9d3d833d738fdbaa046b49698455abd.jpg

/monthly_2010_02/4317237633_d44a80515b_m.jpg.ef66c10a0e6f054f00109de7cd338b28.jpg

Great, I hope this helps others to avoid this scam company, really bad news!!

Are they the same as offshorelegal.org , the website of offshorelegal.org looks very much like the one from panamaoffshore.org they have both the same services and looks scammy?

welcome system32, lol cool nick.... I believe they are the same company, now while they got cought with panamalaw and panamalegal.org they simply changed to offshorelegal.org and mayb a dozen other domains..... this old hig is a master in scam way better then many of the other scam operations out there...

After the big suprise of panamalaw.org I would not touch any of such companies around there but rather go through a lawyer or business associate if I need any services in Panama in sucks than one or should we say two fellows can mess up an entire business sector, also not the best promotion for Panama companies at all, but maybe they are agents for the governments fighting tax havens :D

Seems those rats are keeping up with their scam corporation, the latest I noticed searching on google for panama legal scam aka panama offshore scam, is that they accusing invalid1c now to be a scam, obviously because of this thread:p what they try to prove is nonsense and a cheap way to make some sort of revenge because of this thread.

Guys did you forgot about the many people who writing about your scam organizations on talkgold, scam.com and many other places?

Also it seems that you scam crocks don't know the definition of scam, you should come down from the palms and eat some less bananas you chimps , even if you have a master degree in scamming and ripping off people then, firstly you must understand what exactly is a scam. Well according to the Cambridge English dictionary a scam is 'an illegal plan for making money.' actually what panama legal aka panama law aka panama offshore is doing what you accusing cclogic for has nothing to do with a scam, I'm so happy that they are here to provide a honest and legit business so I was able to avoid crocks and SCAM's like panama legal. Thats also why I want to defend them while they don't seems to be aware of your latest business development.

What you try to turn into a bad reputation of cclogic simply shows how damn stupid you guys are, anyway didn't expected any cleverness from scammers like panama legal panamalaw.org.

Now I would rather listen to what the at least 60 people on the different forums have to say about scam panama legal / panamalaw.org rather than what those scammers wroten on a blog owned by this scam company panama legal aka panama offshore aka panamalaw.org , they even didn't bother to make their own text, they simply copy/pasted something from another forum not related to all this but has a different subject and different objectives.

Jpay,

Thank you for making us aware of this, I have been looking for the thread or post you mentioned, but seems I can't find it, looks like they are out for something... can you provide some link or screenshot?

I find it very amusing how they try to turn their very bad and scammi reputation into something good, while they try to take down a competitor, here is the link SCAM PANAMA LAW - WARNING

Lets take a little look at what they say:

They use a forum of their own to slander the good name of Panama Legal who has been an active and dominant force in the offshore legal industry since 2006.
The good name is long gone and in exchange with a very bad reputation by ripping hundreds of people off for their money, but such people are perfect liars actually they act as criminals do a reason article I read about psycho criminals revealed that they are perfect to convince people that they are not guilty, but when it comes to the investigation report from the FBI and Police it shows clearly how they manipulate and fool innocent people.

We will using hard facts and evidence every step of the way show you that these folks are anything but what they say they are. The illicit forum is here:
What should I say, they got busted, now they try to fool new people into their business, they only mentioned the cclogic forum not the thread at SCAM Panama Legal is a HUGE SCAM OPERATOR! or Talk Gold panamalaw.org totaly scam / by arikurniawan - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum which I believe way more than those crocks.

Thank you jpay for all the nice words and your opnions.

Looks to me that they try to repair their damaged name on the costs of their competition, what surprise me to see it that they don't replt to any threads on the different forums to defend themself but rather register a new domain to make statements, not the best way to build trust towards forum readers, also they say that people should not pay attention to forums, blogs etc. which century do they live, forums are the no.1 source to find useful information about almost any topic.

Finally, this statement let them simply look stupid:

The Cyprus Company Formation | Cyprus Bank Account | Offshore Company Registration site forum shows people who enrolled on the forum in Jan 2009. Problem with that is the site is a domain that dealt with technical computer and internet issues back in the 1990’s. The site was not functional until Nov. 2009 which is about when they bought it.
Did anyone told them that this forum is new and started in 2009 and that's the reason for why most of the regular posters here are reg. in 2009 ! Finally, we don't claim that we started in 1990 or even 2001 or something, the domain name worked for us since it fits into our company name, we have domains from back of 2001 and 2002 no problem, but we wanted the invalid1c domain name... even we have corporate documents from these years, damn they are stupid. Additionally I must admit to Jpay statements about the definition of scam, learn it you crocks.

copy that, there is no need to pull up more information we are not in a position where we need to defent our self, they are the one hunted by Interpol and the FBI.

Everyone know that Panamalegal is a scam and that this is a SEO trick to get rancked up the competition, so why should they do it? Simple to discredit a honest company which is a preditor, leave them alone, report them to the FEDS & BBB for defamation or due to ripping people, they need to go to jail alterntive pay some of the Russian Cyber mafia to hit them with a huge DDOS attack to close their stinking doors.

What they do is very bad for their own reputation, as I see it they are what people say they are, only thing they do is to ripp people so they can expand their maf business in Guatemala, the statement from the FSC ridiculous, I'm not aware of how they determ their fraud scale or how they are calculate their warnings, but if I go to Google and search for BVI company it seems that every second listing there are doing exactly the same as cclogic is doing! partnering up with lawyers or certified accountants in the jurisdictions they want to offer business, this is how the hole thing works. Even Deloute, KPMG, Price Water House and the other major companies have strategic business partners and doing it that way, nothing new here. What I think is that it was a competitor that made the FSC aware of something which is not true, or this protecting body is simply not working very well, it is a false positive - lol

People should look at all time what reviews there are on forums, blogs and other platforms to see if there is something negative there to find about a company, it helps thousands of people each day to avoid to be scammed, thats why Panama Scam say no one should look at forums, blogs etc. because they have on all authority forums a very bad reputation and lots of negative reviews.

I'm always spidering forums like WHT, SCAM.COM , RipOffReport as well as many other high moderated forums before I go with a company and actualy put my hard earned money there...

I'm not sure how they managed to get away to claim they are lawyers, not I have been studying their website for several hours, the only clients they may have is Al Qaida, Osama Bin Laden and all the other terrorist groups actually I believe they are targeting their marketing towards this groups List of designated terrorist organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia of fine business peoples. The only thing they have on their agenda is how to hide money, advice people where it is (only in their opinion) a good place for money launderers and other criminals to incorporate. Take a look at them... now how long do you think it will take before the FBI, Interpol or any other powerful authority will knock on their doors with a search warrant and close the hole chimp house? Actually I'm afraid of that my IP is already logged because I have entered their site, this is defiantly bad business, I would highly recommend anyone not to pull up this website with a very good anonymous proxy.

Latest Threads