Our valued sponsor

panamalaw.org AKA Panama Legal SCAM - WARNING - LEARN - SCAM

Thank you for joining flinstone!

Please both "sebastian" and "flintstone" start a new thread if you want to continue this conversation, this is a thread solely about Panamalaw.org and Panamalegal.com and there attacks and phoney operation.

Brioburn

Thank you so much for making us aware of this issue! I'd like the thread or post you mentioned it on cclogic forum as well. I should want more screenshot. please post on this cclogic forum as soon as possible.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
assurecapitalco said:
Brioburn
Thank you so much for making us aware of this issue! I'd like the thread or post you mentioned it on cclogic forum as well. I should want more screenshot. please post on this cclogic forum as soon as possible.

thanks

assurecapitalcorp
Forum MODS - Please install a IDIOT Filter to avoid such posting in the future!

jpay said:
Forum MODS - Please install a IDIOT Filter to avoid such posting in the future!
Next time just report the post, you don't need to post such like :D Thank's anyway.

Boy am i glad to find this. Actually i was talking to a person that sounds very similiar to this thread this week to incorporate in Costa Rica. I am posting the Links now. The sites look the same, and i think maybe he has moved his New Scam to Costa Rica. Worst thing, he ranks 1st page on google searches. These are the links i found . aviabiz.com - asg-legal.com - slogold.net

I don't believe that slogold is part of them, also it would be nice if you had any proof that can back up your statement before you call any company by name here at the forum.

Have you been scammed

SCAM HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL, was founded in 2009 by a group of scammed investors who decided then and there to put an end to impunity and get our funds back the only way scammers will understand. by directly facing them in their country on their turf and in a manner they cannot say no to.

Our bases of Operations are World Wide, with 100 members we can make a call and have someone investigate and provide us with a detailed report on a person or entity.

SCAM INVESTIGATIONS AND DUE DILLIGENCE REPORTS

Based on Lessons learned, we elaborate a Due Dilligence Report on the Subject or entitiy in order for your investment decicion to be made based on real facts and not ghost information.

funds recovery

We basically gather the information you provide to us and what we recover, we find their location, we id them, we covertly surveill them and we approach them with an offer they will not refuse. if they do, then they will be picked up on fraud charges that instant.

ASSET RECOVERY (OVER $25,00 USD)

We simply just know how and where to find criminals , they use the same countries to hide the stolen funds and assets. We look for them, we tie them to the stolen funds or assets and approach them with the evidence, we make them an offer they cannot refuse, if they do, the consecuences will be immediate. They will get arrested for fraud pending an investigation on the case, and we can guarantee there will be no bail for them.

PERSONAL PROTECTION OPERATIVES

YOU WANT TO CONFRONT THEM? but you are fear of their response, Then we provide you with as many Security Operatives with ties to local Police departments who will have the knowledge and the Backup to safe guard you and your loved ones anywhere in the World.

After having read all these posts I tried to look for this LAW FIRM in Guatemala. I even called them today using my skype account and they did not give me a physical address here in Guatemala. Furthermore, they do not seem to be Guatemalan, since some of the spanish word they used are not common in Guatemala. I have been searching with some of my friends about this LAW FIRM, but there is not even a single personal company named like this at the Guatemalan Commercial Registrar. I do not wan to tell that they are scamming people, since I have not been scammed at all, but before investing with them you should contact some other lawyers in Guatemala which you might find on those lawyers magazines.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Any updates?

Are there any new updates in regards to Panama Law?

I'm a recent customer of Panamalaw.org and didn't find this forum thread until I started having all sorts of problems with them.

Can anyone recommend a reputable lawyer in Guatemala to verify the authenticity of a Guatemalan passport from Panamalaw.org ?

Latest Threads