Our valued sponsor

Patent for secure erasing of data

I’m selling the rights of an invention (patent pending with the USPTO) that securely erases data from any device. Contact me if interested in buying or brokering it to buyers.

This is how it works:

View attachment 5387

Try to do a forensic recovery on that chip smi(&%
it's truly refreshing to see someone adopt such a direct approach with raw elegance. Please tell me how have you valued such a singular piece of ingenuity.

it's truly refreshing to see someone adopt such a direct approach with raw elegance. Please tell me how have you valued such a singular piece of ingenuity.
Thanks to the tax police who have raided my premises twice and taken my computers, they gave me the idea of creating a device more powerful than USB Kill devices for pentesting & law-enforcement and quicker than a degausser, a shredder or a hammer smi(&%

• Wow
Reactions: Jade33
Thanks to the tax police who have raided my premises twice and taken my computers, they gave me the idea of creating a device more powerful than USB Kill devices for pentesting & law-enforcement and quicker than a degausser, a shredder or a hammer smi(&%
wow how can you sleep peacefully knowing they can be at your door anytime??
Its interesting because not many share here how many times they were interrogated or raided before....

you should have a secondary property for "residence" vs where you actually live and use veracrypt for entire encryption
My precautions go well beyond that of course.
Note that when they organize a raid, they appear simultaneously at all your residences, plus at your accountant’s office and business partners’ places.

wow how can you sleep peacefully knowing they can be at your door anytime??
This can happen in any country, it’s how life goes.
It will eventually happen to everyone who does business. The only uncertainty is whether they will knock on the door or break in.
Its interesting because not many share here how many times they were interrogated or raided before....
4 times raided in 3 different countries. I lost count of the number of interrogatories smi(&% Zero convictions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jade33