Paxum bank testimonials please?

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Reactions: tacokai
i think non us companies read instructions on W-8BEN form

Just to clarify for everyone you actually mean non-US individuals use W-8BEN and non-US entities use W-8BEN-E.;)

I would like to know what the status is, do they have a debit card, how easy are they to open an account with and do they offer a debit card?

I have sent scanned opening documents for a Dominica IBC company and got pre-approval but did not send them the originals and continue with opening so personally cannot comment on what they are like in action. I think they are using wirecard bank in Germany for their euro payments based on posts made in another forum site. It would be unusual if they are using a dedicated card bank like wirecard bank and they then don't offer wirecard cards.

Would you trust them?
I wouldn't trust my own mother so I am the wrong person to answer that.

Why would a Dominican Bank want a W-8BEN form from NON-US customers .. makes you wonder right ....

It's used (or misused) by banks to cover their a*s as it forces the client into making a declaration under penalty or perjury that they are not a US Person hi%#. It just works better than tick boxes on a bank application form.

Reactions: Cetme308win
I contacted this bank recently and they replied to me that upon approval of account opening they provide wiring instructions. And the company's name is not stated there because they use an intermediary bank to send the funds. Though the wiring instructions will contain an IBAN. This is a unique account number that is used to identify the account with Paxum Bank. I asked to provide a sample of wiring instructions but they didn't reply. It is not clear to me how can they provide a unique IBAN and yet not include the company's name in the payment details.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
is not clear to me how can they provide a unique IBAN and yet not include the company's name in the payment details.
if it's it might not be something we should discuss public...blak""#¤

Joining the question too. I managed to reach them by phone. They just had public holidays these days. They ask to send all the applications to their info email. At the moment they do not offer payment cards, just transactional accounts.

Latest Threads