Our valued sponsor

PAYMENT PROCESSOR

montterio

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
Please few suggestion and direction is needed for business operate in Africa , West Africa precisely

I am looking for merchant payment processor that accept people from Africa , 3D payment .. TYPE of business Agro-business

Please I don't need anything like stripe or pay-pal .. looking for something much stress free .

Many Thanks in advance

Reactions: Rain0241
Much stress free! and you don't want stripe :D

You can try with processors like Instabill, Chronopay, 2CO etc. they may be able to help you.

In addition there is a wealth of payment processors available in the mentor group gold resource section.

You can try with processors like Instabill, Chronopay, 2CO etc. they may be able to help you.

In addition there is a wealth of payment processors available in the mentor group gold resource section.
Yeah i don't want stripe .. Many Thanks .. much suggestion is still needed

Please few suggestion and direction is needed for business operate in Africa , West Africa precisely

I am looking for merchant payment processor that accept people from Africa , 3D payment .. TYPE of business Agro-business

Please I don't need anything like stripe or pay-pal .. looking for something much stress free .

Many Thanks in advance

i don't understand how can Agro -business be high risk?

The most high risk is the guy is from Africa. You will need to setup a company within a country where it is possible to obtain a merchant account for your business. The payment gateway is not your problem.

Instabill would work maybe?!

yea it's possible to find something workable there.

Instabill has been around for ages and are very reliable when it comes to payment processing for high risk business. Anyway, you need to get approved for your business by them, that process can be a pain from time to time.

I have an LLC created 2 years ago using Stripe for now without problems with a billing level of 500k month, I have tried to apply many gateways but without success, my business is about SaaS and digital agency, in a group of mentors I can find something that I can apply, my problem is that I don't have SSn if I have ITIN, but I don't have a physical place in the USA for my company or a local representative who does things for me, I need to apply to payment gateways, is that possible?

I have an LLC created 2 years ago using Stripe for now without problems with a billing level of 500k month, I have tried to apply many gateways but without success, my business is about SaaS and digital agency, in a group of mentors I can find something that I can apply, my problem is that I don't have SSn if I have ITIN, but I don't have a physical place in the USA for my company or a local representative who does things for me, I need to apply to payment gateways, is that possible?

WHAT TYPE OF SAAS ARE YOU? Is your business address register in USA ?​

You better find some other forum for such activity. If you don't have anything to sell but just want to rip-off innocent people then we don't need you here.

Latest Threads