Our valued sponsor

Payment service that accepts a website that sells instagram followers

marcoduba

Apr 9, 2021
Europe
Visit site
Hi, sorry for my english.
I am looking for a payment system for my website that sells instagram followers. I'm not a real SMM Panel, but a website and my only products are instagram followers and likes.
I was using Stripe without any problems, but after two years it suspended my account.
I tried to contact many high-risk payment services featured in the posts on this forum, but they all rejected my website.
My collection is around € 400,000 per year and I have a chargeback of around 0.4%.
My company is in the UK.
Can you help me find a payment system that accepts my site?

Reactions: SoNewToAllShit
I am looking for a payment system for my website that sells instagram followers. I'm not a real SMM Panel, but a website and my only products are instagram followers and likes.
I was using Stripe without any problems, but after two years it suspended my account.
I tried to contact many high-risk payment services featured in the posts on this forum, but they all rejected my website.
My collection is around € 400,000 per year and I have a chargeback of around 0.4%.
My company is in the UK.
Use Crypto.

Reactions: Jerry1911
You need to be very specific here, did they declined your business model or did they decline your company / business setup i.e. company, UBO and banking?

What countries are your customers coming from?
you might identify the highest number of clients country and reach to the local merchant companies.

we could do a brainstorming here once you reply with the country name
my customers come from Italy (80%) and Spain (20%)

my competitors accept credit card payments. They use Stripe or Cardinity but they both rejected my business model.

You need to be very specific here, did they declined your business model or did they decline your company / business setup i.e. company, UBO and banking?
Everyone declined my business model. I am Italian, I have an English LTD, and I use Wise and Revolut. I don't think there are any problems with this.

you can continue using stripe...buy a stealth account and problem solved
That's not a long term solution and you ask for losing your money!

If your competitors can use Stripe you may be able to do the same unless there is something else they don't tell you. You could possibly send their supprot a link to the other sites and ask why you can't.

How about PayPal?
I know it sucks, and like 5-10% of your customers will file for refund (when their followers numbers drop or they will not like the quality), but it should work.
very risky, PayPal tends to shut down accounts quickly and keep the money for the next 180 days. And you are right, people file dispute on PayPal's on mass, so PayPal attract a lot of customers our for a scam, take the service but don't pay for it.

you can continue using stripe...buy a stealth account and problem solved
With a stealth account, how will i transfer money to my bank account? If I'm not mistaken, the bank account must be the same name of the stripe account holder.

I tried having a stripe account verified with a website that sells "allowed" products, and accepting payments on a different domain to sell followers. Bad idea, after a week, before receiving the money, they blocked all transfers and refunded all customers, and I lost more than 4000 €.

That's not a long term solution and you ask for losing your money!

If your competitors can use Stripe you may be able to do the same unless there is something else they don't tell you. You could possibly send their supprot a link to the other sites and ask why you can't.
I've already written to Stripe to say this, and they replied that they can't talk to me about other customers' accounts, but that selling followers is not allowed anyway.

very risky, PayPal tends to shut down accounts quickly and keep the money for the next 180 days. And you are right, people file dispute on PayPal's on mass, so PayPal attract a lot of customers our for a scam, take the service but don't pay for it.
Unfortunately it is the truth. I used PayPal before using Stripe, and they blocked my funds for 180 days.

However, I don't have to use Stripe if that's not possible. Do you know a payment gateway that would accept my business model?

My company is in the UK.
can i order some instagram followers and likes from you?

Gladly, but I don't have a payment system to accept paymentsstupi#21
use crypto until you have found a valid solution. More and more are able to pay with crypto so you can use Payeer both are better then nothing!

Reactions: marcoduba
OP, could you pm me your website, will ask if some guys I know are willing to onboard you. They can tolerate up to 1.5% chargeback, but you probably will face payouts on EUR only (so consider some FX loss) and bounce rate will be higher than Stripe.

Latest Threads