Our valued sponsor

Paysera suspend monetary transactions with Russia!

• Russian and Belarusian citizens will no longer be able to use Paysera (this restriction does not apply for Russian and Belarusian citizens with residency or work permits in other supported countries). Current accounts will be closed. All affected clients will be contacted separately.

So those that oppose Putin or who protested the war that live in Russia have to close accounts also?

Collective punishment should always be avoided.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe

So should I say: Lithuania is the aggressor! Poor Ukraine! Because 700 years ago Lithuania attacked Ukraine, now someone should attack Lithuania?

Come on, start thinking with your own brain (not something common in Latvia and Lithuania).
You are the one not using his brain. For the third or fourth time, let me repeat: "continued Russian aggression"

Russia has a centuries-long history of war and aggression against its neighbors that continues to this day.

On the other hand, Lithuania has not attacked anyone in something like 500 years. Your arguments are childish.

If you support SS insignia wearing and ideologically aligned Neo-Nazi Ukrainians then its says a lot about you.
And how is that any different than the much larger group of people who continue to support the Chinese communists?

I do not support Nazis or communists. But as a matter of history, and based on the sheer number of deaths, communists are always far worse than Nazis.

I doubt that Ukraine will turn away anyone who wishes to defend the country. They now fight for survival.

Last edited:
On the other hand, Lithuania has not attacked anyone in something like 500 years. Your arguments are childish.
Technically correct. However, it's "apple to oranges" -- Lithuania hasn't attacked anyone for a long time not because it's peaceful, but rather because of absense of power to do so. Isn't it?

if Lithuania was bigger and had military power, are you certain that it'd remain as peacful as it's been? How can you know?

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
If Lithuania is a "puppet" of the US, then who made it a "puppet" of the US?

Answer: hundreds of years of Russian aggression and continued Russian aggression. When your nation's very survival is at issue, you do what is necessary to survive. It's that simple. I am not sure what is so difficult to understand.
1646073525187.png

btw of course its true.You just need to dig their background

This s*it is not against Russia, they already signed new contracts to supply gas and oil to China, India and Pakistan, and almost - if not all - what they need can be directly imported from China.
Russia got gas, oil, wheat, animal protein, whatever they need to successfully run a country.
Cars will be imported from China, home appliances and electronics always did (like in West).
West has NOTHING to offer to them apart gender theory…
This move is against europe. Not only for the costs of heating and food, but let’s think about “energivore” industries (steel, etc). Germany and Europe not only lost a 150 millions consumers market, but also will have an energy cost that will be 4/5 times the costs in Asia (added to “gilet juans” protests, 35 hours working week, etc). After “plandemic” and green deal, now this. Manufacturing in Europe will collapse very soon.

Many people on this forum hates the EU so badly that they will are Pro russia and support the killing of Ukranian people

Thats funny to me. True colours showing.
Nobody likes wars and people being killed. Most people on this forum are here just because they want to do their business in peace and don’t like idiotic banks to enter into politics or act as judges.

This s*it is not against Russia, they already signed new contracts to supply gas and oil to China, India and Pakistan, and almost - if not all - what they need can be directly imported from China.
Russia got gas, oil, wheat, animal protein, whatever they need to successfully run a country.
Cars will be imported from China, home appliances and electronics always did (like in West).
So many people here know so very little. Do some basic research. Russia, China, and most of the world rely on computer chip companies -- and the machines that make those computer chips -- from just a handful of nations. The West could prevent both Russia and China from ever advancing further into the technological age by simply cutting off semiconductors and newer versions of the machines that make them.

Why so you think that the U.S. would defend Taiwan but not Ukraine, when it is located just as far away as Ukraine? Why do think that China wants Taiwan so badly? Why do you think that the semiconductor machines and factories in Taiwan are rigged for self-destruction if an invasion by China ever occurs.

In 2017, China finally accomplished a great technological feat: it finally produced its own ballpoint pen. Something that the West perfected over fifty years ago.

Not many people here really know what's going on in the world.

This move is against europe. Not only for the costs of heating and food, but let’s think about “energivore” industries (steel, etc). Germany and Europe not only lost a 150 millions consumers market, but also will have an energy cost that will be 4/5 times the costs in Asia (added to “gilet juans” protests, 35 hours working week, etc). After “plandemic” and green deal, now this. Manufacturing in Europe will collapse very soon.
also agricultur is in high pressure as they can't sell their goods as russia was a big consumer and the prices they get now are under producing cost

Reactions: EuroKiss
Haha, did you sleep through yesterday? Europe will invest hundreds of billions in their weapons manufacturers etc.
I always sleep well, a bit through yes, but I have a big bed, thanks for asking.
Weapon industry is a difficult one for the europussy public, and anyway last two times Germany heavy invested into their army, it didn’t go well for them…

mixing business and politics is s**t idea idiots paysera should use their brain same about switzerland and singapure
Yes, business is business and politics is politics for the companies.
I cannot stand this virtue signalling / lgbtq+ thing of the western companies either and that should stop as well.

These two places however showed they are not a save harbor for many people any longer.

So many people here know so very little. Do some basic research. Russia, China, and most of the world rely on computer chip companies -- and the machines that make those computer chips -- from just a handful of nations. The West could prevent both Russia and China from ever advancing further into the technological age by simply cutting off semiconductors and newer versions of the machines that make them.

Why so you think that the U.S. would defend Taiwan but not Ukraine, when it is located just as far away as Ukraine? Why do think that China wants Taiwan so badly? Why do you think that the semiconductor machines and factories in Taiwan are rigged for self-destruction if an invasion by China ever occurs.

In 2017, China finally accomplished a great technological feat: it finally produced its own ballpoint pen. Something that the West perfected over fifty years ago.

Not many people here really know what's going on in the world.
Did basic AND advanced research as well.
For your info: China already manufactures chips, and the two most powerful supercomputers are two exascales with local Sunway chip architecture.
China - and even Russia - are way more advanced in AI research than US and China is developing AI-specific architectures.

also agricultur is in high pressure as they can't sell their goods as russia was a big consumer and the prices they get now are under producing cost
Right, Italian producers are losing almost 8 billions of € per year, and they moved to Russia all the production: right now Russian have Parmigiano and Mozzarelle made in Russia! ;)

Many people on this forum hates the EU so badly that they will are Pro russia and support the killing of Ukranian people

What’s funny to me, is seeing westerns with the Ukrainian flag in LinkedIn, but they did care a s*it about US and eu fueled genocide. I can’t stand such hypocrisy.

Last edited:
For your info: China already manufactures chips, and the two most powerful supercomputers are two exascales with local Sunway chip architecture.
Of course China makes some of their own chips. How else could they sell so much junk. But their outdated, previous-generation semiconductors are made with Western machinery. They do not have the technical expertise, the modern machinery, or the ability to make the modern machinery to produce current generation semiconductors.

Just as they had to use antiquated pens until they recently learned how to manufacture their own ballpoint pens, they cannot make current-generation semiconductors. All such semiconductors must come from a handful of Western nations.

As I already said: "The West could prevent both Russia and China from ever advancing further into the technological age by simply cutting off semiconductors and newer versions of the machines that make them."

You claim that you "Did basic AND advanced research as well." Not True. Otherwise, you would know this. This information is well known -- and a major reason that China covets Taiwan and its techology.

Reactions: RealDude
Of course China makes some of their own chips. How else could they sell so much junk. But their outdated, previous-generation semiconductors are made with Western machinery. They do not have the technical expertise, the modern machinery, or the ability to make the modern machinery to produce current generation semiconductors.
Nonetheless, I think it'll be hard for the Europeans to heat their houses and prepare food by the heat of semicondactors.

Nonetheless, I think it'll be hard for the Europeans to heat their houses and prepare food by the heat of semicondactors.
Irrelevant. Because Russia cannot pump oil from the ground -- or pump natural gas through its pipelines -- without the foreign semiconductors necessary to work its oilfield machinery, equipment, and infrastructure.

So, if Russian oil and gas is not available, it will be by Europe's own choice -- and Russia will not be able to pull anything out of the ground or selling any energy supplies to anyone. In fact, it might be Russians who freeze to death.

Europe just froze half of Russia's foreign reserves today, which means that Russia can no longer afford to fight an extended war unless it begins to liquidate its gold reserves.

So, this can get very ugly, very quickly unless all parties come to their senses.

Both sides are killing each other. No one in Europe wins in this conflict. Not Russia, not Ukraine and not EU. Only US wins.....think about that for a minute. So sad this situation. Let peace talks continue and prevail.

Irrelevant. Because Russia cannot pump oil from the ground -- or pump natural gas through its pipelines -- without the foreign semiconductors necessary to work its oilfield machinery, equipment, and infrastructure.

Lol so their existing semi conductors will stop working tomorrow morning? Maybe they will ask Iran how they manage to do it for decades under tougher sanctions.

So, if Russian oil and gas is not available, it will be by Europe's own choice -- and Russia will not be able to pull anything out of the ground or selling any energy supplies to anyone. In fact, it might be Russians who freeze to death.

I am lost for words....lol :rolleyes:.

Both sides are killing each other. No one in Europe wins in this conflict. Not Russia, not Ukraine and not EU. Only US wins.....think about that for a minute. So sad this situation. Let peace talks continue and prevail.

Lol so their existing semi conductors will stop working tomorrow morning? Maybe they will ask Iran how they manage to do it for decades under tougher sanctions.

I am lost for words....lol :rolleyes:.
where is money there are solutions.big chunk of german tech and engineer companies moved to russia
russia gives a s**t about semi conductors.russia was producing oil for decades even without these semi conductors and more important only russia has the tech for deep drilling making nearly every drill a success

where is money there are solutions.big chunk of german tech and engineer companies moved to russia
russia gives a s**t about semi conductors.russia was producing oil for decades even without these semi conductors and more important only russia has the tech for deep drilling making nearly every drill a success
I suppose they expect to gain access to taiwanese semiconductors as soon as china gets to it