Our valued sponsor

Personal bank account in Labuan Malaysia ?

I see you are opening up so many discussions here on the forum, any bank will ask questions when the volume of transactions on a personal account starts to be significant, in Singapore, Cambodia, Georgia... And if they will not like the answers they will close the account.

You can consider yti open a Transferwise Borderless account if you want to avoid traveling

I see you are opening up so many discussions here on the forum, any bank will ask questions when the volume of transactions on a personal account starts to be significant, in Singapore, Cambodia, Georgia... And if they will not like the answers they will close the account.

You can consider yti open a Transferwise Borderless account if you want to avoid traveling

l open many discussion because l can't decision which bank should l fly to open account.

I have do a lot of research , so l have decided to go to Cambodia because it not hard to got 6 months VISA for open personal bank account in there.

Thank you.

l open many discussion because l can't decision which bank should l fly to open account.

I have do a lot of research , so l have decided to go to Cambodia because it not hard to got 6 months VISA for open personal bank account in there.

Thank you.
Hi
I am Thai too, I have opened Bank Account in Malaysia. Both are personal and corporate accounts. They work well. Cambodia is a good option to open a bank account if you have connection with the bank you don't need a visa. I also have my personal bank account with a credit card with one of the banks in Cambodia. At this time, I think you already have a bank account oversea, don't you? FYI, RHB Bank in Malaysia allows you to open an online bank account too, please check their website.

Hi
I am Thai too, I have opened Bank Account in Malaysia. Both are personal and corporate accounts. They work well. Cambodia is a good option to open a bank account if you have connection with the bank you don't need a visa. I also have my personal bank account with a credit card with one of the banks in Cambodia. At this time, I think you already have a bank account oversea, don't you? FYI, RHB Bank in Malaysia allows you to open an online bank account too, please check their website.

Thanks for the information, I will try to open an account with RBH Bank

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads