Our valued sponsor

Phony company Rashal International LLC and iPayTotal.com

It's insane, I really hope they will even loose the last customer they may have. If someone looks at this they can see it's a huge scam with the only purpose to scam the s**t out of average joe.

We should really get the message out to the rest of the world.

BTW someone notice that Rashal website not work any longer. They may be on holiday using the money they have stolen from customers.

I made a new image for you to share!
View attachment 897
biggest scam ever.. I have 2 business relations reported to got scammed by them in the amount of 3900 euro in total. Not a big sum but stilldev56"""

I just recognized that these scam busters are still in business and they get merchant referred from some of the largest merchant brokers around.

It's such a shame that they are still able to operate after all, I wish them all the bad they can get and hope they will get shut down. Any merchant that is considering iPayTotal or any of their other doubtful businesses should run far away.

Trusted Reviews should get sued for having Trust in their name
I don't understand, Rashal and IpayTotal and all their scam operation they hide behind are proofed to be scam.

I was scammed also from Neobanq (it seems same guys with IpayTotal). One day their acquirer on Nigeria, (which we thought we do only business with UK entity) was shut down from Mastercard. Our money disappeared and never paid us back. Please run far away from them.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I was scammed also from Neobanq (it seems same guys with IpayTotal). One day their acquirer on Nigeria, (which we thought we do only business with UK entity) was shut down from Mastercard. Our money disappeared and never paid us back. Please run far away from them.
Thank you for your input, it's poison to your business. They also created several fake websites about this forum just because of this thread! Insane no real company would do that.

Do your coneheads at Rashal, it does not heard us it do the opposite so please continue.

steve martin snl GIF

Good video you add there in the top thu&¤# just last week I was still introduced to iPaytotal by a resellerdoh948""

Reactions: JohnLocke
Good video you add there in the top thu&¤# just last week I was still introduced to iPaytotal by a resellerdoh948""
thank you, we try our best ;)

Latest Threads