Our valued sponsor

Please convince me. Real advantages of owning a corporation.

still living the simple man life

I do not mean to be disrespectful sir, but if you are really willing to put the effort and money to get the residency, a few bucks for being able to DM won't hurt. Please understand I have to deal with many wannabes that eventually want nothing. That said,

On my side, if we reach an agreement, I will provide you with the best solution for your personal situation, no extra unneeded, pricy bs. And I will gladly help you on the ground if you eventually decide to come to beautiful Panamá.

Have a good one.

I don’t know how to pay to dm you at all :), can you enlighten me?

Appreciated.

I am considering Panama for a move in 2/3 years, I was wondering if you could tell me about:

- Accessibility of US electronics (inflated prices). I mainly need graphics cards or processors.
- Availability of Northern European food (like cheeses) esp. UK / French and Dutch cheeses. Dried fuet etc. Even at very inflated prices but I can experience rabid homesickness if there is zero access to a good cheese every now and then.
- In another thread there seemed to be the opinion that the food at restaurants was average, do you agree with this? Would love to pick up some Thai food every now and then. Do you like Panamanian cuisine?
- What kind of food do you tend to eat there and how does it compare to your homecountry?
- Is San Fransisco a good area to look for apartments? What area would be safe a bit outside the city where one could perhaps have a small garden or is this impossible without paying more than a million.

Lastly, what is your Chess rating Sir ?

I am considering Panama for a move in 2/3 years, I was wondering if you could tell me about:

- Accessibility of US electronics (inflated prices). I mainly need graphics cards or processors.
- Availability of Northern European food (like cheeses) esp. UK / French and Dutch cheeses. Dried fuet etc. Even at very inflated prices but I can experience rabid homesickness if there is zero access to a good cheese every now and then.
- In another thread there seemed to be the opinion that the food at restaurants was average, do you agree with this? Would love to pick up some Thai food every now and then. Do you like Panamanian cuisine?
- What kind of food do you tend to eat there and how does it compare to your homecountry?
- Is San Fransisco a good area to look for apartments? What area would be safe a bit outside the city where one could perhaps have a small garden or is this impossible without paying more than a million.

Lastly, what is your Chess rating Sir ?
1. Electronics. No idea about high end stuff since I do not need anything advanced for my duties. That said, there are plenty of general consumer electronic shops (google panafoto) plus a ton of chinese electronic shops in El dorado.
Since there many architects & engineers working in the city and they require good computers, im pretty sure you would be able to find what you look for.

2. Available, yes. Expensive, a lot. I buy dutch cheese and spanish fuet. 3x 4x what it costs in Europe. Supermarket groceries in general are more expensive than in Europe.

3. Panamanian food is simple caribbean. (Rice & chicken... Fried fish... Beef and eggs..) Local restaurants are called 'fondas' and you can eat their simple stuff for 4-8 $. Other restaurants that I go to a lot are Spanish & libanese. 25-40$ per person with wine.

4. I am a mediterranean guy and I cook my food 90% of the time. Vegetables, eggs, chicken, beef... You can eat the same as in Europe no problem.

5. I dont really like san francisco because its not that walkable. In the city my favourite area is parque urraca. If you want a house with a garden outside from the city for less than 500k you can look at Panama Pacifico. This is where I would live if I had a family. If you need help with this at any time dm me and Ill be able to help so you dont get scammed.

My chess is lame, not even 1000 :) but I love playing.

Hope it helped.

still living the simple man life

I do not mean to be disrespectful sir, but if you are really willing to put the effort and money to get the residency, a few bucks for being able to DM won't hurt. Please understand I have to deal with many wannabes that eventually want nothing. That said,

On my side, if we reach an agreement, I will provide you with the best solution for your personal situation, no extra unneeded, pricy bs. And I will gladly help you on the ground if you eventually decide to come to beautiful Panamá.

Have a good one.
how about to comply with the forum rules. It is obvious you are a provider of such services. If you are serious and have a serious business a few bucks to signup for the mentor group gold won't hurt you. There are so many con's around here, spotting them while they want spend any money to support this community is easy!

User account reported btw.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
how about to comply with the forum rules. It is obvious you are a provider of such services. If you are serious and have a serious business a few bucks to signup for the mentor group gold won't hurt you. There are so many con's around here, spotting them while they want spend any money to support this community is easy!

Living with resentment makes people die sad

• Haha

smi(&% rof/%

He's NOT selling ANY services! He doesn't even want to work. He's just extending a helpful arm to forum users so they don't get scammed in Panama...and you WILL get scammed in Panama! I had a business there from 1997 to 2011 in the Zona Libre de Colón. I left when my partner, a Spaniard, who ran his business there from 1976 (I think that's what he told me) to 2011 (his untimely departurecry&¤). How I miss that guy cry&¤

You will get scammed by the PTJ, by the lawyers, by everybody...or at least they will try. I can rattle off a list of names of people down there I have had on my "list" to punish! I'm down to only 4 now ;)

PS. I had discussions in private with this guy. He's just winning and wants to chill. If he can help forum members NOT to get scammed, he'll give you a helping hand, but you are free to go at it alone ;)

Last edited:
I've been away from Panama for a long time now.
What can you tell me about this: China no controla el Canal… ¡controla Panamá!

How true is it?

:rolleyes:
Nah that's just common nonsense from Donald Trump (which btw I don't expect anything smart from that populist). Panama is not stupid, they know that China (and others) needs to make a lot of trade between continents so they accept investment from China so Panama can expand the flow of the Canal which is also a requirement from China's ships (they are bigger)

Living with resentment makes people die sad

I did

Now that I have done the upgrade and wanted to get in touch with the Panama dude, I just realized he has been banned :D.

• Sad
Now that I have done the upgrade and wanted to get in touch with the Panama dude, I just realized he has been banned :D.
Yep! And he wasn't providing or selling ANY services. He only got on this forum to see if anyone could provide compelling evidence as to whether he needed a company or a structure. This was the first thread that he created: Please convince me. Real advantages of owning a corporation.

He answered something earlier about brokerages for someone.

I spoke to him several times before the Snow White Queen's fiasco and he is just chilling by going to the gym, reading about his investments, boating, hanging out with beautiful young Colombian and Venezuelan girls etc etc. The guy just found equilibrium in life and was just chilling. He certainly has NO company or anything else to provide services to anyone. He doesn't even want to deal with people, but his mere presence causes an uproar because those who do... see him as a (n altruistic) threat.

I told him where I lived in Punta Pacifica and he knew the place 100%! He described the place in detail better than even I remember and I have pictures, videos, and a diary rof/% smi(&% . I already warned everyone that I forgot everything...just in case. ;) He then disclosed he lives in Punta Paitilla. It's basically next door.

Oh well, c'est la vie!

Hope you find what you are looking for. I, unfortunately, don't provide ANY services and I don't sell anything. I'm just here looking for extra resources (financial bulletproof vests) to be able to dribble and expel the parasitic unproductive gang members under the ruse of "government" :cool:

Reactions: pomegranate
First rule of the internet: Do not hire people on forums if you can't really contact them... Btw why people care about DMs? I mean all of that is readable by the site owners so I'm not really sure why people will want to talk "privately" rof/%

Btw why people care about DMs?
I think it's because of going to a private chat like TG or session or whatnot. Not sure though...I'm just speculating here.

Do not hire people on forums if you can't really contact them
Also, he wasn't offering services. He was just being helpful. Akin to if someone wants to check out an address or a supplier in China. If it's someone on the forum I see has helped a lot, I'd go check it out for them for free. Anyway, I have NO way of charging for ANY of that stuff anyway. My business is wholesale/distributor/import/export. I don't have services to provide and won't provide services. I don't see myself adding anything other than cost to someone else's structure. I can't live in peace like that, but that's me. Of course, for everyone else..... their mileage may vary. ;)

I always have difficulties finding food I like in Panama City. It's mostly americanized garbage (eg cheese that is stable at room temperature). That jewish shopping square in PP is indispensable.
Yes. When I used to be there, it was almost 100% Americanized although very few people spoke English. Even high-end attorneys had difficulties having an in-depth conversation in English, but that was more than 14 years ago for me. Things have changed drastically from what I hear, but who knows...

They did have cheap Cohibas though smi(&%