Our valued sponsor

Possible offshore company with 2co account ?

welcome aboard, please enjoy your stay.

You may approach 2co.com directly, so far we have seen many who are able to open an 2co account for their Seychelles, Belize and other offshore company almost hassle free.

Thanks Admin' date=' I send them contact today will be waiting for them to get back to me hopefully soon. I read somewhere it can take several weeks for them to reply to contact e-mails !! :( [/quote']
They are busy and a huge company that don't seem to be fast to answer support tickets, however, once the account is operative with them it's going to be better with their response time.

I got a reply from 2co within 1 week, was suprisingly fast :) What I would suggest you is to form a simple seychelles corp and apply for an 2co account with them, it's possible and easy to do. The account opening fee is still 50 usd but it should not be a problem for you I assume.

opening a 2co account with a Belize IBC is no problem, but having money wired is currently.

2co only wires to bank accounts in the same jurisdiction as the company, given the ongoing problems with intermediaries (and some kind of 'special' solutions) i'd suggest go somewhere else.

you can pretty much read my post as I am also working with 2co for my business and am looking for a solution: <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
opening a 2co account with a Belize IBC is no problem, but having money wired is currently.
2co only wires to bank accounts in the same jurisdiction as the company, given the ongoing problems with intermediaries (and some kind of 'special' solutions) i'd suggest go somewhere else.

you can pretty much read my post as I am also working with 2co for my business and am looking for a solution:
<removed>
Thank you for sharing, this is new. In the past I was able to receive wire transfer to my Cyprus bank account that was opened for my Belize corp. Did they change the policies?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing, this is new. In the past I was able to receive wire transfer to my Cyprus bank account that was opened for my Belize corp. Did they change the policies?
define 'in the past', yesterday, last year, 5 years ago?

from 2co support, it's a rather strange argument.

========

The information that is filled out in the attachment has the beneficiary bank listed as being in the XYZ, unfortunately, we cannot send payments to a beneficiary bank located in the XYZ. The beneficiary bank country will need to match the physical country that is registered with your 2Checkout Seller account

If the XYZ bank is your corresponding bank for your beneficiary bank in Belize, the banking information for the XYZ bank, will need to be listed in the "Corresponding Bank Information". Your Belize bank account information needs to be entered after the "Pay to the Order Of field".

========

some banks (also the Euro Pacific Bank), dont really use the intermediary system, they seems to have regular bank accounts for all their incoming wires and sort the wires based on the 'comment' field.

take a look at the wire instructions for EPB for USD, its available public.

define 'in the past', yesterday, last year, 5 years ago?

from 2co support, it's a rather strange argument.

========

The information that is filled out in the attachment has the beneficiary bank listed as being in the XYZ, unfortunately, we cannot send payments to a beneficiary bank located in the XYZ. The beneficiary bank country will need to match the physical country that is registered with your 2Checkout Seller account

If the XYZ bank is your corresponding bank for your beneficiary bank in Belize, the banking information for the XYZ bank, will need to be listed in the "Corresponding Bank Information". Your Belize bank account information needs to be entered after the "Pay to the Order Of field".

========

some banks (also the Euro Pacific Bank), dont really use the intermediary system, they seems to have regular bank accounts for all their incoming wires and sort the wires based on the 'comment' field.

take a look at the wire instructions for EPB for USD, its available public.
Euro Pacific Bank don't accept USD any longer have I been informed!

Dear Partner
In last week's email we announced that Euro Pacific Bank is no longer accepting USD wires.
To clarify, we are no longer accepting USD incoming wires for corporate accounts, instead we request that all clients invoice in EUR, GBP, JPY or any of our other currency offerings.
The beneficiary bank country will need to match the physical country that is registered with your 2Checkout Seller account
Is this new? seems they are turning into PayPal policy!!!