Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner Private nominee service - Crypto-friendly debit cards, EMI and bank accounts, company formation.

Hello, due to privacy concerns one of clients from OCT asked to share his feedback via a screenshot.

Screenshot from 2021-04-13 16-53-01.png

Reactions: uplana
Review on this service : I ordered 2 VISA cards in February after some questions/answers back and forth with AlexPCS.
Initially I wanted 2 Advcash cards since I allready have one myself and know their platform and how to load cards with BTC ect.
AlexPCS did not, at the time have any EU card but only Russian blacks - And I am living in EU, so that was not so good a solution with the currency exchange for all the daily purchases.
So I went for the Yoomoney/Card (former Yandex) solution - even though the app is in slightly russian language I manage to figure it out and they have a free currency converting to EUR - so this was ideal.
AlexPCS did guide me perfectly through the complete setup, so I was able to use android pay while I was waiting for the physical cards and sims to arrive by mail.
Now I have both the cards + the Android pay solution - and it completely works to my satisfaction - been spending over 2000 EUR the last months with no issues at all - both in stores and online and I am able to follow my balance on the app.
I fully recommend AlexPCS and his service on Telegram - He is very professional and reply almost instantly on Telegram.
Only dowside is the mail system .. It takes "forever" (1 month) for the mail to arrive - perhaps a solutions with DHL or UPS will be better.
This service is very good if you are looking for anonymous cards and if you can accept his terms for the cards.
Cheers.

I'm interested if you can provide Russian SIM cards from Megafon/Beeline/MTS.

Also, can you guide me how to create QIWI wallet and verify it?
SIM card is included with most of our packages. Separate sim-card selling is not our top priority, but we can always help our clients with that.

We are mainly providing turnkey solutions and not consultancy regarding account opening procedures, but feel free to get in touch.

We receive a lot of questions regarding virtual cards. Besides providing the packages without physical delivery when the physical debit card can be actually used as virtual we offer products which are tailored specifically for those who need lots of virtual cards at particular point of time.

Today I would like to draw your attention to Qiwi professional. As usual this package comes with Qiwi account + physical debit card. Besides this default account you can activate the Qiwi master option. The option costs ~41 USD per year.

What Qiwi master is all about:

- issue unlimited VISA virtual cards during the whole year while your Master option is active
- you can have up to 50 virtual cards issued in any particular point of time
- 5 cards are free
- after you issue your 5 promo cards, further cost is: ~2.5 USD for each debit card, ~1.3 USD for each prepaid card
- automate your workflow via powerful and robust API

Should you require any additional information I am open for any questions!

Reactions: JackAlabama
Ordered a bank account and an additional custom service that I needed. Very good service! Very quick in responding to communication and delivery was exactly as ordered. Would recommend!
Bought a Wirex card from them. Paid directly without escrow. They sent me all the details of the card right away and the card itself arrived just in a few days. All of my questions were answered ASAP, excellent customer support.

Thank you for feedback.

New types of packages in stock.

Thank you for an extensive review.

One thing needs to be clarified though. The proportion of cash/non-cash transactions is not imposed by banks. Indeed this is the proportion that we ask our clients to stick to, based on our own experience. If there is a higher demand for cash, you need to distribute the volume per 2 and more accounts.

Reactions: wstd1234
New packages in stock, including Binance, Paysera, Ibandirect and Blackcatcard. Last 2 options would fit good for those who combine crypto and such traditional instruments like SEPA in their work. All of the mentioned packages come with a physical debit card.

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads