Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner Private nominee service - Crypto-friendly debit cards, EMI and bank accounts, company formation.

New turnkey crypto-friendly products in stock.

Non-resident bank VISA/Mastercard debit card packages from crypto-friendly jurisdiction where crypto is recognized and is regulated by the official government decree - Republic of Belarus. Debit cards can be topped up via cryptocurrency exchanges and private p2p exchange operators, which you receive detailed instructions for. The packages can come with several currency cards, including EUR and USD.

- several physical unnamed cards in a package (including premium gold ones)
- variety of banks to choose from
- robust online banking
- flexible cashback programs
- convenient and quick top ups

dioPhQJ.png

Reactions: Notsofast
I bought two packages from Alex.
Tinkoff Bank and Iban direkt.
The process was very easy and quick.
I received all Details imminently after payment and was able to use the service.
The physical card arrived less then one week.
The support was also very good. Any question i had was ansered directly.

All in all very good service

Hi Alex, I'm also very interested in your service. Please PM me with full info about your service.
Thank you.
Hi, PM sent.

Just bought two accounts from Alex, all very good and easy. Received the physical card in a few days. Thank you A++++++

Thank you for feedback.

I bought two packages from Alex.
Tinkoff Bank and Iban direkt.
The process was very easy and quick.
I received all Details imminently after payment and was able to use the service.
The physical card arrived less then one week.
The support was also very good. Any question i had was ansered directly.

All in all very good service

Thank you for review.

I do hope that if someone get scammed by this operation that they will post inside this thread!

So far this service has been available for a very long time without a single complain, that's awesome if it is the reality.

Can you pm me some information about the pricing and available packages? @AlexPCS
Hi, sure, sent already.

Hi, @AlexPCS

Please PM me your current pricing offer and packages

Thanks in advance
Hi, haven't we talked on TG already before? Was not able to find you within the contact list now, but prices and packages have not changed since then.

Latest Threads