RBFC - Royal Business Finance Corp.
Mentor Group
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services
IBAN Accounts for everyone with a passport!

Problems with credit card processor for crypto exchange

Soulivann

Hi all,

I have tried to onboard my Estonian crypto exchange with an EU processor. To its request, I provided a legal opinion from my UK counsel confirming that I'm allowed to accept clients from the UK too. However, it got rejected because it's not from a "reputable law firm". It may have to do with MC BRAM policy.

Is there a crypto friendly processor that is more flexible with this nonsense?
Thanks

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
Business Angel
Hey,

I might be able to help you. Drop me an email if you wish.

atreus

Hi all,

I have tried to onboard my Estonian crypto exchange with an EU processor. To its request, I provided a legal opinion from my UK counsel confirming that I'm allowed to accept clients from the UK too. However, it got rejected because it's not from a "reputable law firm". It may have to do with MC BRAM policy.

Thanks

No, All EU processors follow this MC requirement.
A legal opinion for the UK will cost you 1750 EURO, you will however have the guarantee it will be accepted by the card processor and mastercard.

I am not selling anything here, feel free to reply for more info.

wonderfulhouse

Hi all,

Thanks
if you are still having this problem, please send me one message, i will send you website, they have gateway for cryptocrrency business.

Mentor Group
Mentor Group