Our valued sponsor

Procesador de pago para LLC en WY para no residentes americanos

El Aprendiz

Apr 28, 2020
Visit site
Hi!

I've been trying to fix this problem for months, I don't know how to structure this anymore ...

I am looking for a WY LLC Payment Processor for non-US residents.

At first the solution was stripe, but then I had a problem that they banned my account ... now I'm still looking for a payment processor in the United States (that operates internationally since my strong business is in Latin America)

Most of the processors ask me for the tax-id of the company, no problem ... But then they ask me for my personal SSn but, as I am not a resident I do not have it ... and I cannot continue in any way without it ( stripe didn't ask me for this which was great)

Could someone guide me a bit in which direction should I point?

My clients complain to the bank for a national tax in their country and Stripe take the problem of my clients as if it were mine ... i couldnt use again my account and is with money inside, even if i show all the paper that they are wrong.
my business is 100% legitimate.

btw, looking for something else...

Hi!

I've been trying to fix this problem for months, I don't know how to structure this anymore ...

At first the solution was stripe, but then I had a problem that they banned my account ... now I'm still looking for a payment processor in the United States (that operates internationally since my strong business is in Latin America)

Most of the processors ask me for the tax-id of the company, no problem ... But then they ask me for my personal SSn but, as I am not a resident I do not have it ... and I cannot continue in any way without it ( stripe didn't ask me for this which was great)

what's your business? why it's becoming so difficult?

Hi!

Hola amigo, mirate paxum, te puedo ayudar...
Take a look at them, maybe can fit your needs.

Latest Threads