Our valued sponsor

Processing CC outside the US and EU


Corporate Services
Business Angel
May 12, 2009
Visit site
What are your suggestions? At the moment we are using PayPal and 123Ticket for payments. We would like to receive CC payments as well.

These are details about our business:

1. Web service with legal content(no adult), selling worldwide, located in Eastern Europe.

2. Web based service with log in (user must log in to access the service) + shopping cart for selling books

3. Price range for services: $2 to $30, mostly $2 to $5. It is start up so we can't anticipate the monthly volume, but we expect it to be no less then $1,000.

3. For doing business outside the US, we can use US Delaware LLC company without US tax id number. We don't have US or EU company bank account, neither a merchant account.

Thanks for the help.


there are many- depends mainly on your type of business.

If it is software - try out Digital river, Cleverbridge or Gate2Shop

If it is other goods- you have worldpay, paypal pro, chronopay.

if it is some riski things :) - i dont know....