Our valued sponsor

Processor with Installments for low-risk activity

cer955

Mar 9, 2021
EU
Visit site
Hello everyone,
Probably you all know all the recent solutions such as PayPal and Shopify Payments allowing customers to pay in 3-6-12 months but paying out the merchant immediately (in fact, giving the customer a credit line).
I am looking for a similar product, but can't find anything working cross-border (i.e. Shopify Payments does that only for US-resident clients).

I can use a US or UK company, but my clients are mostly from EEA, the business is not a high-risk one, but this specific feature is something I can't find anywhere.

Do you have any hint?

Reactions: Money king
Hello everyone,
Probably you all know all the recent solutions such as PayPal and Shopify Payments allowing customers to pay in 3-6-12 months but paying out the merchant immediately (in fact, giving the customer a credit line).
I am looking for a similar product, but can't find anything working cross-border (i.e. Shopify Payments does that only for US-resident clients).

I can use a US or UK company, but my clients are mostly from EEA, the business is not a high-risk one, but this specific feature is something I can't find anywhere.

Do you have any hint?
Hey,

Use the payment gateway to get your payments. You can find it here. Or DM, please. Let's discuss.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hello everyone,

Do you have any hint?
so you are looking for one payment processor which can pay you right away without rolling reserve?

That will only work with your local bank or at least a national bank in your country. There are no processors that will make daily payments like that.

PayPal may be the only option for daily payments.