Our valued sponsor

He might have foresight and secured passport few years ago.
What does that mean, mind to elaborate I'm curious?

comorros passport h
for those not familiar: comoros had a citizenship by investment scheme . It was very easy by today' s standards and strange as passports were issued in Dubai . Program was denounced as forgery from the new goverment in comoros 3-4 years ago. These passports were issued for 5 years and are not extended by the authorities . One way or the other they had litlle value as travel documents because of limited visa free agreements. If your passport is still valid at the most for one year and you want to get detained or arrested, just try to use the comoros "passport "

comorros passport h
it's not possible to get that any longer like it was before! ? If so what are the requirements to get such a passport today, someone know?

it's not possible to get that any longer like it was before! ? If so what are the requirements to get such a passport today, someone know?
The requirements were 45000 E + 8000E for a fee , a birth certificate your own passport and some forms to fill. It was easy but unfortunatelly a scam. No registration was made in comoros you just were provided with a low quality printed passport with the side note printed on it " economic citizen " If you want to get arrested just present to some western immigration the comoros passport.

IIRC, the Comoros citizenship scheme was initially set up to help stateless people who were denied citizenship in Kuwait and other GCC countries. At some point, this became a citizenship through investment scheme.

It's important to understand the Comoros is not a stable country. Most banks claiming to be licensed there are only licensed by the unrecognised government of Anjouan. The Central Bank of the Comoros has warned against Anjouan banks.

The whole jurisdiction should really be avoided. Give it time to heal and become a stable country before you hand over your money and identity.

how much is that in US$ or EUR ?

So it may be a perfect setup for a Bitcoin / crypto business setup. If it is unregulated and the wild west there may be opportunities there.
that is euros ...Nomad Geek with his whole 10 years experience in international travelling was a victim of this scam, mail ordering himself a " passport" then trying to use it in some third world country border crossing , getting scrutinized about how on earth he got such a passport and where comoros is, never mentioning again his "citizenship" nor the money he paid after scandal by comoros goverment. Forget comoros joke you ll be better and cheaper with a world passport authority passport it has same travel value and legal status as comoros ! There are other reputable citizenships for offer but nothing is mail ordered immigration procedures and travel to the country must be made

So only these six countries (Burkina Faso, Ecuador, Mauritania, Tanzania, Togo and Zambia) can issue this World Passport, I wonder what the USA say or the UK if you travel with that passport in the Airports.

I will open a new thread to ask this, may be better.

So only these six countries (Burkina Faso, Ecuador, Mauritania, Tanzania, Togo and Zambia) can issue this World Passport, I wonder what the USA say or the UK if you travel with that passport in the Airports.

I will open a new thread to ask this, may be better.
no country in the world recognizes the world passport ! There were only mistakes in some 3rd world countries from illiterate border guards who thought this was a real passport 25 years ago...In all countries nowdays you will get detained ! Comoros and world passport are jokes !

It is my understanding that after legal action, they are renewing Comoran passports now (know nothing about world passports). There are quite a few visa free countries, including Singapore. Visa requirements for Comorian citizens - Wikipedia
Also, if I remember correctly, the price for regular Comoran passport was lower than quoted above E4600.
As with most carribean "citizenships " this was an "economic" citizenship, meaning in the small lettering that one cannot just pop into a comoros consulate and renew his passport but must go through an "agent" ( to pay extra fees ! ) Karaziwan who was making the passports for comoros was accused that he was printing extra passports and selling them on his own in Dubai. I suspect that the truth is somewhere in the midllle. The passport was so legitimate that the bearer was prohibited to enter comoros ! ! !

Reactions: clemens
Has anybody noticed that this PROMINENCE "BANK" is charging 25.000 EUR as a nonrefundable account opening fee?? And 50.000 EUR to open a numbered account :)))))
Were did you see that? No one is going to pay that amount for an account opening I hope doh948""

Latest Threads