Our valued sponsor

Prove origin of funds for no source crypto in OTC (crypto-fiat) trade

Tide

Dec 20, 2020
Visit site
In order to complete a low 6 figure OTC trade (sell crypto-->receive fiat) to a third party account you are required or at the very least should be prepared to provide evidentiary material proving origin of those funds.

I need to complete such an OTC trade. I have no source crypto.

I understand broadly speaking what is possible but nothing I see is actually realistic.You can show that it was purchased through an exchange. It would be foolish to fake that information since it is so easy to verify given the blockchain is a public ledger. You could go open your account on an exchange and start trading but that won't show how you it's origin (fiat --> crypto) so it's not really solving anything. Maybe you could say you mined it but that won't really work either I mean the receipts you would have to come for that it would be a total headache. You create a fake store selling a service that accepts crypto but for the amount I need to do it would be a real job take a big chunk of time and at best take many months.

I really don't know what to do nothing seems plausible. I need some practical and simple ideas.

Any solid ideas on how to do this? Any vetted service providers who consult on such matters?

Private OTC transaction with a reputable buyer will get the job done. There are many options available now unlike before.
Most important question is your can your account receive such an amount, current citizenship and residency

Reactions: tsu458 and Tide
Most important question is your can your account receive such an amount, current citizenship and residence
I am not sure if I have understood that part correctly. I don't see any issues with receiving. I am paying a bill (2 years overdue lol) of a very well established and large professional service firm in an non US English speaking jurisdiction. I am a resident and citizen of one of the well known "Island"/CBI countries.

Last edited:

Latest Threads