Our valued sponsor

lrotter

May 30, 2019
Visit site
Hello members!
Looking fir good card payment accepting providers (PSPs) for the platform of the licensed crypto exchange.
Basically, need adequate % and rolling reserve, easy integration and trusted solution.
Exchange is fully licensed, Estonian, AML at place, as well as life-time verification of each user who wish to exchange there.
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: troubled soul
If you are fully license you may check with RBS WorldPay, you need to speak with their key account manager for corporate services.

So there are the gateways listed in mentor gold here

Finally you have to check your predators who they are using.

If you are fully license you may check with RBS WorldPay, you need to speak with their key account manager for corporate services.

So there are the gateways listed in mentor gold here

Finally you have to check your predators who they are using.
thanks!
can you share some names from Mentor group? I'm not a member, would like to have at least 1-2 options to start with

can you share some names from Mentor group? I'm not a member, would like to have at least 1-2 options to start with
really good question you have to that member, anyone doing it will get banned.

OP you took the time to setup a crypto exchange with license, but can't figure out how to get a payment processor for your business, I'm chocked.... nor you can effort to pay the small amount to get access to a whole bunch of valid processors.

Latest Threads