Our valued sponsor

PSP for low risk needed

lrotter

May 30, 2019
Visit site
Hello Community!
Trust everyone is safe and sound these crazy days.
I need your advice regarding PSP for low risk company.
The business is company formation and all corporate documents related services, promoted via website.
UK company, selling incorporation in UK, EU, HK and 2-3 offshore jurisdictions.
What PSPs you could offer, to get the terms like that don’t charge more than 1-2%. Ready to long and detailed compliance, just to be sure the provider is reputable.
Company had no processing history before.
Hope you can share your experience, thanks :)

I'd start with the usual suspects: Stripe, Braintree, Adyen, and WorldPay.

The pricing of 1-2% is impossible in some regions due to the underlying interchange and scheme costs, but for intra-EU/EEA and UK it's doable. If you have/expect good volume and low chargebacks, you should be able to negotiate down to under 2% for the intra-EU/EEA business.

It's usually cheaper to do all processing in EU than have separate merchant accounts in Hong Kong and offshore.

I'd start with the usual suspects: Stripe, Braintree, Adyen, and WorldPay.

The pricing of 1-2% is impossible in some regions due to the underlying interchange and scheme costs, but for intra-EU/EEA and UK it's doable. If you have/expect good volume and low chargebacks, you should be able to negotiate down to under 2% for the intra-EU/EEA business.

It's usually cheaper to do all processing in EU than have separate merchant accounts in Hong Kong and offshore.
Thank you Sols, will address them!
Legally all the structure is in UK, just the company is selling services of HK and offshore incorporation, so all the set up of the merchant is in UK.