Our valued sponsor

Purchasing Seychelles Incorporation Is a Wise Decision

seychelles-company.jpg
If you’re planning on forming a company in the sun-soaked Seychelles, you’re definitely making a smart decision. Since this type of incorporation is so very beneficial, many of the smartest and savviest entrepreneurs in the world do choose to form companies in the Seychelles, with a mind to achieving their business goals, via the generation and protection of wealth.

In case you didn’t know, the Republic of Seychelles is situated between eastern Africa and India – it’s an archipelago which rests in the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean. This republic is part of the continent of Africa.

To help you understand the myriad advantages of purchasing Seychelles Incorporation via a reputable and affordable provider company, we’ve created a practical quick guide…

Why Incorporate in the Seychelles?

The benefits of choosing this form of incorporation are extensive. For example, when you select this method of incorporation, you’ll be able to own a company, regardless of how much capital you are planning to put into your new venture. Seychelles law doesn’t specify a minimum or maximum capital requirement, so this business gambit offers tons of flexibility to entrepreneurs.

Another advantage of choosing Seychelles incorporation is that fees which are related to incorporation are fixed. In other words, you’ll always pay the same amount for renewal fees that you paid at the beginning, even if renewal fees have gone up. Since you’re locked in at the initial rate, the cost of keeping your company incorporated will be very affordable.

In addition, you won’t need to keep accounts with this type of company. This means that yearly reports for auditing and accounting purposes won’t be mandatory requirements. As an added bonus, the stakeholders, officers and directors of your company won’t need to be residents of this African archipelago, and company VIPs may be real people or corporate entities.

Seychelles Incorporation Happens Fast
Since it is possible to incorporate in only twenty-four hours, this exceptional business opportunity is a lightning-fast way to own a company in a place with laws which grant you exceptional freedom to conduct your affairs as you see fit.

The key to getting things done properly will be choosing a provider company whose skilled team members know how to cut through all of the red tape. When you choose us today, you’ll get the superlative service that you really deserve, without any downside.

We are here to take care of the hard work for you, for reasonable rates. In addition, we’ll be able to offer you the very best in expertise and guidance as you embrace this exciting and practical business venture.

Just to sum it all:

For a Seychelles Incorporation we will need the following:
- valid passport copy for all owners of the company
- valid utility bill not older than 3 months, if not in English a certified translation is required
- Business description
- 3 possible company names with description of each name to what it stands for

If all the above points are accomplished we can without troubles get the company incorporated in the Seychelles.

Yeah I have been reading hours on all this Seychelles company formation, both what options you have if you are a business doing business in the Seychelles and if you are an foreign business just have your company registered in the Seychelles. At the end of the day I find it to be one of the most attractive offshore jurisdictions around and it's also affordable for the small man to get started!

In the past I had full satisfaction with my Seychelles company but because of low business activity I gave it up and today I'm looking for a new jurisdiction offshore for my business. If I'm unable to find something better I will properly go this route again.

I can only agree with the title and the many responses here. My Seychelles company that I own for a long time has been gold worth for me and I made a hundred times the profit that what this miserly company has cost me. This was one of my best decision I made.

So far I have been happy with the process to incorporate a Seychelles company for my business. But I'm not sure if it helps me all the way through what my goals are. however, it seems that I can connect my Seychelles company to Payoneer, so when someone want to pay me, they get an e-mail from the name of my Seychelles company and can pay by credit card then my Payoneer MasterCard is loaded and I can go to an ATM and withdraw the money and no one knows thu&¤#

Reactions: dany
To incorporate your business in the Seychelles is a very wise decision if you need privacy. The entity is protecting your privacy at the highest level also in combination with a Cyprus bank account. You can find countless threads about people here with a setup including a Seychelles company registration and Cyprus bank account and that's because it protect you in various ways that are unique to this constellation.

With all the complications now a days to incorporate your business in the Seychelles I should have registered at least 10 Seychelles corps while time was for it. Today they are requesting so much documents there that it looks like the same s**t as the BVI!
I agree with you it seems indeed to have been a better idea to have put some corps on stock also to age them.

Just to sum it all:

For a Seychelles Incorporation we will need the following:
- valid passport copy for all owners of the company
- valid utility bill not older than 3 months, if not in English a certified translation is required
- Business description
- 3 possible company names with description of each name to what it stands for

If all the above points are accomplished we can without troubles get the company incorporated in the Seychelles.
How much does it cost?

Can I open seycheless incorporation and bank in Singapore?

Sure you can do that. a ready made Seychelles company costs aprox €990 depending on where you buy it, sometimes it can even cost a little more depending on the age of the company. Most often it makes no sense to buy a Seychelles dormant company because it isn't faster than to register a new company in the Seychelles.

Who mentioned anywhere and cheap!? :D Some people just don't want to learn it seems. Going with the cheapest you can find on the Internet means in 99% in all cases a lot of trouble!!

well the corporation doesn't have to do anything. it's just if one day somehow, on a rare chance, some tax collector come to my house, I can say, it's not my money. It belongs to this corporations. The law of the country doesn't matter. It's just a paper.

I am thinking of making a corporation in belize for example. The money won't even be in belize. I am not a belize resident. Belize law can't do anything for me. What kind of trouble I can get into?

As I mentioned in another post you may look into a Seychelles company for your purpose!

Seychelles company formation was the first thing I considered when I started looking at an offshore company for my business activities. It was a close race and I decided for a Belize corp. I'm looking at total different offshore jurisdictions now!
You can't be wrong if yo decide to register a Seychelles company. You can use it for most purpose and if you don't need it any longer for trading, convert it to an holding corp and register a new company where you use this entity to be director and shareholder in the new company!

Latest Threads