Our valued sponsor

Questions and tips on LLC formation and platforms

noob101

Feb 10, 2023
Malaysia
Visit site
Greetings, everyone tycoons and business people everywhere. This is my very first post. While doing research on things I must consider on LLC I came across this forum. My nickname is indicative of my background. I am very new to this game of business owner. You can say this very act in the process is a huge step in my life since I view myself more as a technical and creative than a business person, however experience cannot happen without the doing. I would like to incorporate in the US but it is very important that I do it right while getting the most value. I am solo, have no plans to bring anybody in as this organization will be running in the background as I continue to develop my abilities. I like to work for people/companies--shocker.

Been considering Zen Business, Inc Authority, and Northwestregisteredagent. I wanted to get suggestions on platforms I can consider, these three I listed here are pretty good but they differ in terms of package and price.

Here are some things I would like to include

Trademark
Business advisor
Tax expert

Are there other platforms that placed this in their package, any good mentions for things I can check out. Tips on best practices are also appreciated. Thank you.

Latest Threads