Our valued sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himanshu

Dec 2, 2019
Visit site
All,

I have a ready-made Cyprus company for sale. Single shareholder and single director at present. All filings up to date. No business conducted since incorporation. Absolutely clean company. Reason for sale: No longer needed (I’ve now decided to set up my online business in my home country itself).

Interested parties, please contact. Looking to seek the company at the earliest.

What is the name of the company? do you have more then 1 company? are you the owner? audited accounts for 2019 files?

What is the name of the company? do you have more then 1 company? are you the owner? audited accounts for 2019 files?

I have one company as of now that I’m planning on selling - Eralick Limited. Happy to introduce you to my lawyers in Cyprus who can assist with additional company requirements at short notice. Yes, I am the 100% owner of the company on sale. Audited accounts for 2019 are being prepared (they’re on a calendar year basis so will be until December 2019 - I can have them prepared for a shorter period as well).

All,

I have a ready-made Cyprus company for sale. Single shareholder and single director at present. All filings up to date. No business conducted since incorporation. Absolutely clean company. Reason for sale: No longer needed (I’ve now decided to set up my online business in my home country itself).

Interested parties, please contact. Looking to seek the company at the earliest.
More info required. PM

Such threads can be placed in the Marketplace forum - find more information about it at the following link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads