Our valued sponsor

Recommendations for any fast usdt checkout for woocommerce website with USD bank transfer as payout?

NwWork

Dec 26, 2022
AU
Visit site
Hello all,

We are running an Education related company(a PVT LTD) offering services such as higher education consulting, online courses etc. Based in an Asian country.

We want to know is there a platform that can provide a fast usdt checkout which can be integrated with woocommerce so that even grandparents(Non tech savvy) can easily buy USDT on site and pay using a debit card and checkout?

What we are trying to achieve;
Fast checkout to buy and pay USDT when purchase our course via card->USDT arrives in our wallet->withdraw USDT as USD to our company bank account in an Asian country instantly(1-2 day processing time acceptable but prefer real instant transfer like Wise etc without like 3-5 day delays)

So besides this anyone has done any bank transfers as USD during withdrawal to Asian company bank accounts before? If so please let us know the average all included fee for such a transfer and the minimum balance to initiate withdrawal which you experienced.

Yes There is a Payment gateway that will redirect your customer to multiple choices of crypto Exchanges and they buy the crypt using Debit and it becomea in your wallet.

The problem with that. Customers need to fill all their real details becuase they technically are buying crypto using Cards so exchanges need to make sure no charbacks for frauds.

Also, They can pay using apple pay instead of debit card.

I don't know if that's something you might be interested in

Reactions: Tranceup
Yes There is a Payment gateway that will redirect your customer to multiple choices of crypto Exchanges and they buy the crypt using Debit and it becomea in your wallet.

The problem with that. Customers need to fill all their real details becuase they technically are buying crypto using Cards so exchanges need to make sure no charbacks for frauds.

What is the service called?

What is the service called?

I think I can help you I will send you a pm
I'm interested too, can you please send me?

Latest Threads