Our valued sponsor

Registering a Romanian Micro Company

You may also have a look at these threads:

There us a lot of information inside these threads which may help you move forward quickly and without waiting additional on answers ;)

Reactions: Jezzawalt
Has anyone had experience with registering a Romanian micro company?

- With 1 or 3% tax for revenue less than 1 million euros per financial year sounds very appealing.

- Is setting up a bank account there an issue?

- Anything else I should know about or any reason not to go down this route?

Any information from anyone who has one or who sets them up would be great.
I was curious about this topic. I asked an agent by email. I transfer the answer I received here. This is my only experience. I hope that will be useful.
----------
Hello,
Considering your email, please find below the standard fees and costs for registering a (micro)company in Romania with natural person(s) as shareholder(s).
1. Minimum subscribed share capital of around 45 Euros (200 RON).
2. Trade Register tax of approx 35 Euros (including name reservation).
3. Providing sworn translator (for 1 hour interpretation into/from English, if the signing will take place in Romania, or 3 documents translated, as the case may be - which is enough for most cases; if the translation will be from/into other languages then English, the translation costs may be higher) - 130 EUR
4. Our fee in amount of 500 Euros (+VAT, if applicable) if shareholder is a foreign natural person. This includes:
- Reserving the company name at the Trade Register;
- Drafting the by-laws and Articles of Association;
- Drafting the affidavits;
- Appearance before the Trade Register judge for the incorporation;
- Obtain Certificate of Registration;
- Share Capital Bank Account

OPTIONAL SERVICE:
Office address for registration purposes in the event you do not have an available address in Romania. This service includes an office address to receive postal mail (envelopes) from official authorities and business partners which will be kept at the client’s disposal - 150 Euros / 1 year.
During the state of emergency which has been declared in Romania due to coronavirus, for the next 30 days, we offer a 100% discount to this optional service.
--------------------------------
Total (including an office address and share capital bank account, provided that our services will be contracted within the next 30 days): with natural person(s) as shareholder(s) - 710 Euros

Notes:
1. The costs listed above are to be paid in advance.
2. Personal presence of shareholders and directors/administrators is not required for the formation of the company;
3. There are no limitations for foreign shareholders or directors (administrators);
4. Once we have all the required documents the Trade Register procedure usually takes around 5 business days to issue the Certificate of Registration.
5. Our incorporation services include opening a bank account where the share capital will be deposited. However, in order to make this bank account operational, after incorporation, the administrator of the company will have to go personally to the bank, give a signature specimen and fill in the proper forms to "activate" the account.
Should you decide to go ahead with the registration procedure, please fill in the brief questionnaire attached to this email and send it to us by email, along with copies of the passport(s) of the shareholder(s) and administrator(s).

Cu stimă / Best regards,
----------

I was curious about this topic. I asked an agent by email. I transfer the answer I received here. This is my only experience. I hope that will be useful.
----------
Hello,
Considering your email, please find below the standard fees and costs for registering a (micro)company in Romania with natural person(s) as shareholder(s).
1. Minimum subscribed share capital of around 45 Euros (200 RON).
2. Trade Register tax of approx 35 Euros (including name reservation).
3. Providing sworn translator (for 1 hour interpretation into/from English, if the signing will take place in Romania, or 3 documents translated, as the case may be - which is enough for most cases; if the translation will be from/into other languages then English, the translation costs may be higher) - 130 EUR
4. Our fee in amount of 500 Euros (+VAT, if applicable) if shareholder is a foreign natural person. This includes:
- Reserving the company name at the Trade Register;
- Drafting the by-laws and Articles of Association;
- Drafting the affidavits;
- Appearance before the Trade Register judge for the incorporation;
- Obtain Certificate of Registration;
- Share Capital Bank Account

OPTIONAL SERVICE:
Office address for registration purposes in the event you do not have an available address in Romania. This service includes an office address to receive postal mail (envelopes) from official authorities and business partners which will be kept at the client’s disposal - 150 Euros / 1 year.
During the state of emergency which has been declared in Romania due to coronavirus, for the next 30 days, we offer a 100% discount to this optional service.
--------------------------------
Total (including an office address and share capital bank account, provided that our services will be contracted within the next 30 days): with natural person(s) as shareholder(s) - 710 Euros

Notes:
1. The costs listed above are to be paid in advance.
2. Personal presence of shareholders and directors/administrators is not required for the formation of the company;
3. There are no limitations for foreign shareholders or directors (administrators);
4. Once we have all the required documents the Trade Register procedure usually takes around 5 business days to issue the Certificate of Registration.
5. Our incorporation services include opening a bank account where the share capital will be deposited. However, in order to make this bank account operational, after incorporation, the administrator of the company will have to go personally to the bank, give a signature specimen and fill in the proper forms to "activate" the account.
Should you decide to go ahead with the registration procedure, please fill in the brief questionnaire attached to this email and send it to us by email, along with copies of the passport(s) of the shareholder(s) and administrator(s).

Cu stimă / Best regards,
----------
Very interesting. Does this micro company give you the right to became resident in Romania? If yes how much per year are the tax you have to pay for sanitary assistance, retirement etcetc?

I apologize if misunderstood. I'm not an incorporation firm. In this forum I have seen topics related to Romania before. I wrote an email to a incorp firm. I shared the answer above. That is all.
What agent did you approach?

Latest Threads