Our valued sponsor

Any new info about this company rentacompany? They are just guys who don't won't customers throw them and attentively look into any transaction with possibility of block funds if there is a questions or this is a total scam?

If you read the thread it screams this is a service that isn't worth to use if you want to avoid troubles!

Reactions: Btraveler and CaptK
I am curious if anyone had any experiences with these type of companies. I wouldn't trust them but I am not a trusting person.
Winglio is legit 100% , a friend of mine works with them all the time.. everything is explained on their site in how it works. Basically the payment you get from them is regarded as dividend and you still have to pay tax on it in your home country .. if you want it all to be 100% legit..

Reactions: Btraveler
It does not look bad Winglio - Rent a Company Service but I guess this is the perfect laundromat if they don't do more KYC! They must attract the bad people and criminal organisations like s**t does with flypoo¤%&&

The domain has been around since 2015 so far so good and no real bad reviews for the company nor Slavko Ples from Croatia who claims to be the found of this company.
1600868022149.png

I would really like to see some reviews before we are going to use such services.

It does not look bad Winglio - Rent a Company Service but I guess this is the perfect laundromat if they don't do more KYC! They must attract the bad people and criminal organisations like s**t does with flypoo¤%&&

The domain has been around since 2015 so far so good and no real bad reviews for the company nor Slavko Ples from Croatia who claims to be the found of this company.
View attachment 1643

I would really like to see some reviews before we are going to use such services.

You have to make a contract between person who's paying and yourself or something along those lines.. he was on tv multiple times and runs a legit business. But as I said you end up paying between 18 and 25% depending on the dividend tax in your country..

it looks good to me 18% even 20% to run a business and to get the money out later, why not. It would provide me with perfect anonymity and privacy when doing business online.

Do you know if you can get your own company incorporated there?

Reactions: loccu
Winglio is perfect when used as part of the solution and not the whole solution.

I have a couple accounts there and while simple, the KYC is there and their processes look solid. (even if they will do their KYC more strict it won't be more complicated that standard EMI level KYC - which is easy to obuse anyway...)

However, one strong point about Winglio is how formal the procedure is. You describe the service, it gets approved, you provide the company you want to deal with (invoice in future) a contract is being drafted, then internally approved by Winglio, then sent out to be digitally signed by the other company. Then you can invoice them and again all is automatic.

While it's only natural to be focused on the charges (5% or whatever it is) and on getting money, it easy to skip the fact how well documented everything is from the point of the company that needs to pay the invoice. Should there be an audit there's a communication there that cannot be ignored, signed contracts and clear payment terms, this is very helpful long terms.

Also, notice that there's an option for sending invoices automatically from their setup but also manually... so I leave this for everyone with a bit of imagination to crack themselves how this could be used.

I have not used Xolo Go yet, but it's on my list to explore.

Like it's been already mentioned I've heard it's simpler but one thing for sure, some people here would enjoy more companies with similar services to further diversify and spread the risks.

would you trust any of these for business?

Trust is a strong word. But Xolo is not a scam and is a legit business. Winglio I have not used them yet.

some people here would enjoy more companies with similar services to further diversify and spread the risks.

Thats the key to be well diversified with providers thats why I will look at winglio.

Reactions: Btraveler and erni
Just an innocent commwnt.

One of the costs of running a business is risk management.

While this forum is excellent for learning who is good, bad and ugly, then this very same forum has proven more than once that waiting for too long may mean waiting till the opportunity is gone, to put it simply... burned.

Reactions: erni
RentACompany.com even has is own "review" portal: https://trust.pro/

If you do something they don't like they will add your site and give you fake negative reviews. Meanwhile, the sites from the owner are all having excellent reviews…lol.

They even review Winglio bad on their own site:

What a joke to post all the crap here! First I thought rent a company would be a good way to avoid troubles with a lot of unwanted friends, now I don't trust them a mile.

Let’s say you are tax resident in a country A (high taxation).

You decide to use Xolo Go for some gigs/freelancing. The money stays tin Xolo.

The year after, you become tax resident in a country B: completely untie with country A, 100% legit.

You decide to cash out from Xolo to your personal bank account.

Where the personal income tax on these profits should be paid?

The invoices were made during the time you were tax resident in country A but you didn’t take the money from the Xolo partnership.

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: glucklicher