Our valued sponsor

What comes to my mind is to pay out the funds to a private account in non- CRS country, but then again, the questions is will rent-a-company provider notify tax authority of your resident country. Probably not, but who knows?
why would they do it, the bank that they use may or may not be obligated to do so, but rent a company itself will not as far as I can see it.

Stay away from rent a company.com, fraud!!!!!

I've rented a company with a bank account in NL from them and after the funds arrived and I tried to make a withdrawal they have suddenly asked for live verification of each customer that has sent money to the account, something they have never mentioned before nor could they address me to the paragraph in the signed contract where it says that such verification will be required. on top of that, they have very poor customer service, queries and requests are typically answered after 3-4 hours. the cherry on top is this message I've just received from their costumer support after I have asked them to provide me with proof that the requested refunds have been dome to the costumers:

"You look like a little offended dog that barks a lot)))

The money was refunded yesterday and today already credited to your customers' bank accounts.

if they were your real customers, you could check it out and not ask us stupid questions.

But the situation looks as if you stole this money and cannot verify what happened to it.

So, Please *Go f**k Yourself*

P.S. The last IBAN you can send by email

"You look like a little offended dog that barks a lot)))

The money was refunded yesterday and today already credited to your customers' bank accounts.

if they were your real customers, you could check it out and not ask us stupid questions.

But the situation looks as if you stole this money and cannot verify what happened to it.

So, Please *Go f**k Yourself*

P.S. The last IBAN you can send by email
Is this the original reply from them? Mind to post the header of this e-mail or even a screenshot :D

Has anyone ever tried to rent a company ?

I saw
1. winglio.com
2. rentacompany.com

Now the second one gives you a debit card so you can withdraw cash and have it as expense and not have any divident so you don't have to pay any tax..
Fees differ based on your needs but if it's legit it would be interesting for sure...

The first one I have a friend who used them and they are 100% legit , however their fees are 6.6% per transaction and then you send the money to your personal account where you pay dividents tax.

Second one is interesting but I have no experience with them , it's convenient as you get a card which you can withdraw money for 'expense '

Anyone did something like this before ?
Rent a company is a total scam and have the worst costumer support ever, see attached the level of "support" I have rece9from them...
IMG-20201124-WA0002.jpg

Okay, no matter how bad a customer you talk to, you do not respond in this way at all. It is directly harmful to the company, whether it is a scam or not, then the company suffers a serious image loss by responding in this way.

I see that my post got some comments and reactions so here's some background on what went down: I've rented a Dutch company from them on November 10th, a few days later I received €21k to the account that was provided with the company, I tried to withdraw a part of the amount but my WD request was rejected under the excuse that their compliance department (which I doubt that exist) has concerns with the incoming funds and that my costumers will have to do a live verification in order for the funds to be released. I have asked them to kindly address me to the paragraph in the signed contract where it says that such verification will be required in order to withdraw from the account, they have ignored my request. At this stage I have asked for a full refund to my clients including the 5% partnership fee that was already deducted from the incoming payments and to provide me with proof of payment, to which they relplied and I qoute : "You will have to contact the customers regarding this information. Or, we can provide you this information if you keep your account. It means, the rent fee will be not refunded". We'll guess what, I did contact my costumers today and they told me that the funds were indeed paid back but minus 5%... They have also blocked me on their whatsapp for business which was the main chanal of communication with them, they won't reply to my emails and they are also not answering the phone.

I see that my post got some comments and reactions so here's some background on what went down: I've rented a Dutch company from them on November 10th, a few days later I received €21k to the account that was provided with the company, I tried to withdraw a part of the amount but my WD request was rejected under the excuse that their compliance department (which I doubt that exist) has concerns with the incoming funds and that my costumers will have to do a live verification in order for the funds to be released. I have asked them to kindly address me to the paragraph in the signed contract where it says that such verification will be required in order to withdraw from the account, they have ignored my request. At this stage I have asked for a full refund to my clients including the 5% partnership fee that was already deducted from the incoming payments and to provide me with proof of payment, to which they relplied and I qoute : "You will have to contact the customers regarding this information. Or, we can provide you this information if you keep your account. It means, the rent fee will be not refunded". We'll guess what, I did contact my costumers today and they told me that the funds were indeed paid back but minus 5%... They have also blocked me on their whatsapp for business which was the main chanal of communication with them, they won't reply to my emails and they are also not answering the phone.
f*****g crooks!!!!

Reactions: ggarden
they look unprofessional and people should stay away from such operations behaving like children's. It indicates they are not worth spending any money on and for sure you will end in prison using such operations.

Reactions: ggarden

F**** people! The most interesting think you mentioned about this whole issue is "costumers will have to do a live verification in order for the funds to be released". As I understand, they are requiring YOUR CLIENTS (not you?) to pass that verification. That's ridiculous and amazing!

And, however...if they're performing that shity legal process, why contract these type of companies? Let me explain myself...In case that you wouldn't get blocked and they were responded in a gentle manner, the issue would be the same. Is better to start your own company whetever you want and will be smarter than invoice you clients in that way.

On the other side, why not build an USA LLC, UK LTD or similar with a dark from the beggning? You "hire" a homeless person who pass the verification in some banks or EMI's and also create the company with his national ID or passport. So you have a 100% working structure for some months or years (who knows). The only blackhole in that structure I think would be if you invoice like 100K or 500K with that company to final customers...What will do the US or UK taxman? (you don't appear in nowhere, only the homeless you used as dark founder and verified person at banks/EMI's)

Reactions: ggarden and boomy
I've rented a Dutch company from them on November 10th, a few days later I received €21k to the account that was provided with the company, I tried to withdraw a part of the amount but my WD request was rejected under the excuse that their compliance department (which I doubt that exist) has concerns with the incoming funds and that my costumers will have to do a live verification in order for the funds to be released.
that is the typical behavior of a well planet and structured scam.

You attract people by speaking them after the mouth, once in, and they start receiving funds from you they start the entire process to request a shitload of documents and other stuff. The customer won't be able to say it is a scam, because they simply failed to verify and provide the requested documents. So they will be unable to release any funds.

You attract people by speaking them after the mouth, once in, and they start receiving funds from you they start the entire process to request a shitload of documents and other stuff. The customer won't be able to say it is a scam, because they simply failed to verify and provide the requested documents. So they will be unable to release any funds.

Right that. And, most of all clients, more than 50% of that scam platform clients will not claim because are working with darks, laundering money or similar, so nothing to claim
Oh No Omg GIF by HBO Max

I think you're talking about the PayPal business strategy, aren't you?

it's not just paypal but almost any financial services that won't pay out what they owe their customers!
I agree. We have seen this many times before, over and over again. If they want to steal your money they simply start asking for all kind of KYC and DD docs. You will never pass the process and they will just say the bank has frozen the money!

Reactions: Btraveler
clients will not claim because are working with darks, laundering money or similar, so nothing to claim
that seems to be the real reason. But there will be thousands of business entrepreneurs that have a clean setup but still run into a trap with this operation.

Reactions: EliasIT

Latest Threads