Our valued sponsor

@klaud93 @ggarden any updates about this?
I was sent a link by friend of a friend, about the guy that *should* be behind all of these companies.
I've read his family name here and I've asked in my circle. I was interested in those services too.
If he's the right guy, he was arrested years ago in Netherlands, got licenses revoked here and there, millions seized, now i was said he lives in a tax haven...
don't know how the investigation ended. there were multiple charges...
there are still articles on dutch newspapers about the arrest and investigations, even though google says some pages have been removed on request.
One article is so embarrassing as it narrates his whole life, it's like he's faked his whole life and everyone believed him.
I am still laughing my a*s off for what I read smi(&%
Not posting links or names as I want to be sure he's the same guy...

Reactions: tacokai
Not sure how the local tax authorities would view payments sent to or received from a Delaware LLC. I suspect they'd view it as a red flag and a reason for audit.
rest assuredthey will see it as a red flag. If this rent a company would be a valid service it would be your best choice.

Yeah the problem with this rented company is that it's obvious. A simple google search of an invoicing entity will bring you to their website. And from there everything is well documented, you have to sign contracts, they do KYC etc. If for whatever reason the tax authorities decide to audit you all your "anonymized" structure just falls apart. Your clients will see your name on the contracts too. The only good thing is they won't know where you actually reside, and where you actually tax.

Has anyone used them successfully for their business activity? I wonder why we would setup our own company and pay a lot of money beside the headache it is, while we just can rent a company from this service?

Latest Threads