Our valued sponsor

Russian Citizenship by Investment

If it is to avoid sanctions buy the nationality of an African country like the Comoros or Mauritius which does not extradite its nationals. At least you'll have some sun and beaches instead of a bombardment from the Wagner group. smi(&%

• Angry
Reactions: jafo
African country like the Comoros or Mauritius which does not extradite its nationals.
:mad: Dude, noooooo.... that is HORRIBLE advice! Countries that are NOT strong, including Brazil, will find a way to extradite even their OWN natural-born citizens even when their OWN constitution prohibits it, in order to appease the self-appointed "ruling class". Please, do NOT give people the wrong advice unless you are personally staking your life on it.

bombardment from the Wagner group

Reactions: Jbb1
A picture worth a thousand words

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230803_004508_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230803_004508_Chrome.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 57
A picture worth a thousand words
ROFL

Even IMF which is anti Russia had to admit russian econemy is doing way better than they have expected and that its growing and not shrinking.
If you want to belive in old western propaganda its your choice.

I would love to buy some RUB, but how? Just saying "Привет" to people and they lose their minds rof/%
I tried to buy RUB when it was 130/USD .It was not possible to buy anywhere real russian RUB.
The only solution i found was on binance RUB/USDT

ROFL

Even IMF which is anti Russia had to admit russian econemy is doing way better than they have expected and that its growing and not shrinking.
If you want to belive in old western propaganda its your choice.

I tried to buy RUB when it was 130/USD .It was not possible to buy anywhere real russian RUB.
The only solution i found was on binance RUB/USDT
You are clearly pro russian
I would only waste my time no matter how many facts I present to you
Russia on the way to become North Korea

There is no pro russian pro ukraine.
Economics doesn't care on which side you are.
Maybe watch which western industry is moving to russia .
Why are they moving to russia ?
What has the EU ?Beside their industry and oligarchs mainly in germany EU has nothing.No resources no cheap energy.
So what do you want to attack russia with ?
The increase in energy prices ?
The increase in resource prices by 200% ?
The high debt ?

People are so stupid not understanding that even Ukraine is using russian oil for the war which they get from hungary and czech republic which are getting it from russia.
But hey you must be pro russia when saying something like that.Ukraine is never using oil or anything else from russia.
You live in your small unrealistic ideology bubble.

You know you remember me the stupid germans.To stupid to realize anything outside of their TV and small world.
Claiming living in the best country in europe and best germany of all times

1691073392624.png

The median german is the poorest in the EU.Thats the reality
This is an old graph currently its looking even worse.

Median from 16-34 years

1691074160092.png

Last edited:
There is no pro russian pro ukraine.
Economics doesn't care on which side you are.
Maybe watch which western industry is moving to russia .
Why are they moving to russia ?
What has the EU ?Beside their industry and oligarchs mainly in germany EU has nothing.No resources no cheap energy.
So what do you want to attack russia with ?
The increase in energy prices ?
The increase in resource prices by 200% ?
The high debt ?

People are so stupid not understanding that even Ukraine is using russian oil for the war which they get from hungary and czech republic which are getting it from russia.
But hey you must be pro russia when saying something like that.Ukraine is never using oil or anything else from russia.
You live in your small unrealistic ideology bubble.

You know you remember me the stupid germans.To stupid to realize anything outside of their TV and small world.
Claiming living in the best country in europe and best germany of all times

View attachment 5126

The median german is the poorest in the EU.Thats the reality
This is an old graph currently its looking even worse.

Median from 16-34 years

View attachment 5127
G*ddamn! I wonder how Switzerland and Monaco would fare on this list! Anyone with any educated ideas? :rolleyes:

Copy from Slavyangrad/Telegram:

Contract military service and citizenship for a foreigner

A foreigner may also become a contract serviceman in the Russian army: to do so, he must submit documents and undergo a selection process. If he concludes a contract during a special operation, he can obtain Russian citizenship under a simplified scheme.
We explain you how a foreigner can enter military service under the contract, and what is needed to do so:

How to conclude a contract
Can a foreigner come to Russia and conclude a contract on military service in the Russian Army?

Yes, a foreigner can conclude a contract on military service provided that he is legally present in Russia. However, the contract may be concluded for a period exceeding the duration of their visa.

After the termination of the contract, foreign citizens receive the right to acquire Russian citizenship through a simplified procedure, without the necessity of obtaining a residence permit.

What documents do foreign nationals need to enroll in military service under the contract?

To enter the service, the following documents must be submitted:

- An identity card;
- A document confirming the legality of their stay in the Russian Federation: a migration card, temporary residence permit, residence permit, refugee certificate, or certificate of temporary asylum in Russia;
education document;
- A document confirming knowledge of the Russian language.

How are candidates for contract military service selected?

A candidate has to go to a selection center or military enlistment office to be interviewed by a psychologist and undergo a medical examination. After that, he has to go to the military unit to sign a contract.

_--_-------------

Part 2

How to Become a Russian Citizen

Can a foreign citizen performing military service under a contract and his family members receive Russian citizenship?

Foreign citizens who concluded a contract on military service for one year during special operations have the right to receive Russian citizenship under the simplified procedure without the requirement of five years of continuous residence on the territory of the Russian Federation. The same right applies to the spouse, children (including adopted children), and parents of a foreign national. The Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 30.09.2022, No. 690.

What documents should a serviceman and his family members submit for citizenship?

To obtain Russian citizenship, a foreign military serviceman under a contract and members of his family must submit:
- An application for citizenship;
- An identity document;
- A certified copy of the contract of service in the Russian Armed Forces
- Children's birth certificates;
- Consent of each child aged between 14 and 18 to be granted citizenship
- An adoption certificate;
- Marriage certificate;
- Documents confirming the absence of diseases dangerous to others (drug addiction and infectious diseases); a certificate confirming the absence of HIV infection
- A document confirming the legality of being in the Russian Federation.
Declared

The application is considered within three months from the date of submission.

What benefits are available to contract employees? Are the benefits different for Russians and foreigners who concluded a contract on military service in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation?

Foreign citizens and Russians are entitled to the same social guarantees.
Moreover, foreigners who concluded a contract on military service for one year during the special operation are entitled to receive citizenship of the Russian Federation according to the simplified procedure, without fulfilling the requirement of the period of continuous residence in the territory of the Russian Federation (five years

Some people here are living in a complete alternative reality.
But don't worry, all their anti-West/Putin-lovin' propaganda is being posted from the comfort of their Western homes under the protection of NATO and the US Army ;)

I would love to buy some RUB, but how? Just saying "Привет" to people and they lose their minds rof/%
You can solve this by opening a bank account in Armenia . It gives you access to multicurrency account which includes RUB. I would say Rubles are in 2nd as the most commonly used currency there as many Armenians have RU citizenship/ or RU internal passport. Obviously there is also a huge inflow of Russians+ Ukranians from the conflict.

Open an account in Ameriabank or others. Just keep in mind some banks are a pain when it comes to having a local number always active for 2FA access. Also, most branches don't speak english unless you go to the main branch in the center or get lucky.

If anyone is looking for RU citizenship, it is probably better to get RU Permanent Residence (VNZH) instead for now. You have the rights of a citizen besides for military conscription + perks of a real passport. The law changed for the permanent residence, in that, there is no expiration date anymore on the document (which is in a form of a blue passport). Basically, get it once and have it forever. There are a lot of ways to qualify but I think there is also a residence by investment path.
If I'm not mistaken there is no stay requirements for the permanent residence but it is recommended to visit once every 6 months to make sure it is active just like the UAE.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for RU citizenship, it is probably better to get RU Permanent Residence (VNZH) instead for now. You have the rights of a citizen besides for military conscription + perks of a real passport. The law changed for the permanent residence, in that, there is no expiration date anymore on the document (which is in a form of a blue passport). Basically, get it once and have it forever. There are a lot of ways to qualify but I think there is also a residence by investment path.
If I'm not mistaken there is no stay requirements for the permanent residence but it is recommended to visit once every 6 months to make sure it is active just like the UAE.
For residence permit you should stay in Russia not less than 6 month a year - otherwise the permit could be cancelled by migration services.

I agree with the option for bank accounts in Armenia - this one will be the best variant.
For everyone who intend to receive passport/start business in Russia - you should keep in mind that every businessman in Russia (who are not using nominees) is very transparent for others jurisdictions as there are free access to the legal entities register and this one could be verified shortly. Already has faced such a problem with the account for foreigner who have business in Russia (Cyprus banks banns very quickly).

Reactions: Jbb1

Latest Threads