Our valued sponsor

Russian oligarchs are moving their property to Dubai according to sources

USA and endless wars? Have you read about the Marshall Plan? The USA rebuilt Europe once already.

Yes. Ok guys lets keep this thread on topic now.

Russian oligarchs are moving their property to Dubai according to sources

Btw I noticed some Youtube yachting channels that are actually asking members to track where Russian yachts are being moved too and even asking any crew onboard watching channel to inform them. Seems some yachts have gone to Seychelles also.

Yacht linked to Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich leaves Barcelona​

„At least five other superyachts owned by Russian billionaires were anchored or cruising in the Maldives last week“

„There are currently three other yachts reportedly tied to Russian oligarchs at the Barcelona shipyard, according to Marine Traffic“

=> Sounds like a plot from Waterworld 2 ;)

Last edited:
Moving the yachts and other assets can only give owners time to flog them on at a huge loss before any potential confiscation.

Interesting is that these ships are switching off their AIS (Automatic Identification System) when traveling now.

P.S This all makes for great firsthand viewing of asset protection :cool:

Reactions: 369
P.S This all makes for great firsthand viewing of asset protection :cool:
Oddly enough, this is a great example of proper onshore asset planning and diversification. An example of why it might be prudent, under some circumstances, not to expose too many assets to the offshore world.

It just proves the old adage that the truth can be stranger than fiction. Offshore countries, where Russian oligarchs hid their wealth from the Russian government as a hedge against potential domestic turmoil, are now targeting them.

It seems that your home government can make life tough for you, no matter where you live.

UK imposes asset freezes on Abramovich, Rosneft boss Sechin​

Factbox: Seized or sailing away: What we know about oligarchs and their assets​

Higher than or comporable with crypto now, huh?

Screenshot_2022-03-10_09-36-18.png

Italy seizes Russian billionaire Melnichenko's Sailing Yacht A​

„The 143-metre (470-foot) Sailing Yacht A, which has a price tag of 530 million euros ($578 million), has been sequestered at the northern port of Trieste, the government said.

Designed by Philippe Starck and built by Nobiskrug in Germany, the vessel is the world's biggest sailing yacht, the government said.“

Reactions: KDX

Wealthy Russians flock to Dubai as west tightens sanctions​

“I am receiving 50 inquiries a day — it’s booming right now,” said Maryia Vinahradava, who heads Virtuzone’s Russian-speaking team, citing one Russian company with about 500 employees which wants to relocate to Dubai. Before the crisis, she got a new business lead every two days.

Reactions: KDX
Are you that dumb to belive a scammer ?
It was a marketing gag same what BCH did
Dumb or smart, as far as CSW goes, everyone who calls him a scammer happens to be a scammer or sort of.

He just refused to sign keys publicly (which made him a "scammer" by community) because he don't want to make code is law. He however signed the keys with 3 cryptographers and a billionaire privately. He is full of bulls**t and a ton of mess, what can I say, but I think it's due to his Asperger syndrome.

His grand father is a WW2 code breaker so is his uncle. His family is full of intelligence agency connections. I heard his father (who was abusive to him) worked for NSA but it cannot be confirmed directly.

He encourage people to build apps not to speculate because speculation is anti trade. In other words, he encourage use.

He wanted to build a honest society based on Japanese philosophy with non-abused capitalism, but I think he will fail to achieve it because he is fighting with far greater force than he ever can imagine. Just imagine what happens when you introduce critical thinking as an official subject to school, the elites will scream because they are unable to control or fool you.

P.S: it's not easy to fool me either way. I've done depth background checks on his whole family and his associates. Sometimes you meet strange people, and I would not expect everyone to be normal. If everyone was normal, nothing new happens.

I will answer now.
In 2014 Ukraine forgive invasion to Crimea and occupation of part of Donbas without big blood to the russia.
8 years Ukraine and all the people patiently wait for peace in Donbas, watching how russia terror occupied region, soaking all resources from it, fuels conflict abd slowly kills people every single day. Even in 2021 and 2022. kills ukrainian people, not another.

Every single ukrainian now know how 'good' progress russia made in LNR/DNR for this 8 years and what 'peace' with russia will produce as a result. And they don't want to be this in all country.
Thats why, even with low rating of comedian in Ukraine in 2022, people going to fight against the russians. They kill russians like a mad, russians have huge lost on the ground and their single way to win now - bombing the civil towns and destroy country.
I predict Texas and California will be the next LNR/DNR :D

There have been reports that Russia is funding separatists there.

Last edited: