Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if they are losing but I know they're not winning and they sure as hell are not prepared for it. Even if they take Ukraine after some time, it'll never be Russian territory, the casualties for Russia will just keep stacking up until they go away.

The reality is that Russia is in the crosshairs of the entire world, they are on a pedestal, any civilian casualties, anything awful that happens in Ukraine will be blamed on Russia. Putin must be really smoking some hard s**t if he thinks he's being taken seriously anymore, the entire world is laughing at him. Mighty bear cannot kill a mouse. Putin's regime is crumbling.
- "they take Ukraine after some time, it'll never be Russian territory," ---> Russian's goal is not to make the whole Ukraine territory Russia's one

- "the casualties for Russia will just keep stacking up until they go away." --> who says so?

- "The reality is that Russia is in the crosshairs of the entire world" --> factually wrong; not even a half of the world; not even the quater

- "civilian casualties, anything awful that happens in Ukraine will be blamed on Russia" --> who says so? When will that be blamed? And by whom?

- "Putin must be really smoking some hard s**t if he thinks he's being taken seriously anymore, the entire world is laughing at him." -->

Rather it's who are smoking something. What proves that the "entire world is laughing at him"?

Don't smoke too much :)

I just glad that people who will judge russia for their war crimes are not such hypocrites like 369 and polonieth.

After the Mariupol are fully destroyed and Azov are surrounded in the ruins of the city, they would be just annihilated by russian forces.
It's a looks like strategic decision by UA forces to finish all this obsession about nazis in UA army and not sending any reinforcement there.
thus Martin Everson's greatest fear will go away.
If you can find any evidence of war crimes, that isn't easily debunked or shrouded in mystery then please send it. If it involves a hospital being blown up that hired an instagram influencer to play two roles in a photo shoot, then I don't really want to know.
I don't know if they are losing but I know they're not winning and they sure as hell are not prepared for it. Even if they take Ukraine after some time, it'll never be Russian territory, the casualties for Russia will just keep stacking up until they go away.

The reality is that Russia is in the crosshairs of the entire world, they are on a pedestal, any civilian casualties, anything awful that happens in Ukraine will be blamed on Russia. Putin must be really smoking some hard s**t if he thinks he's being taken seriously anymore, the entire world is laughing at him. Mighty bear cannot kill a mouse. Putin's regime is crumbling.
The entire world is laughing at Russia? lol

They just used a hypersonic missile to pick off a target miles away, the only people laughing at them were those redditors who went to fight thinking it would be like Afghanistan where they had the upper hand and controlled the skies, as soon as they had to fight, they fled. Although not before Russia blew up that training base.

With each passing day and how this gets reported in the media, the more I feel Russia's actions are becoming justified. And I have zero skin in the game, I'm pro nobody, anti nobody. The problem again seems to be the USA, CFR, and Nato. Not Putin.

The people who suffer are the Ukrainian people on the ground, they should be demanding answers from the puppet Zelensky. I feel like the sentiment amongst civilians is also changing somewhat and they are starting to wonder what is actually going on...

I am still wondering what these Oligarchs are accused of. Knowing Putin? Money laundering? Why are they going after them now and not before the conflict started?

As someone who believes in rule of law and not emotions is there any due process taking place?

It's all very interesting how people have been caught up in cheer-leading a state seizing or freezing private assets. But I know where this can lead to unless there is proper due process. Wonder how many people would be cheering if they enact new global asset registers seizure laws on the back of this. Thats where we are going...wait and see...lol.

Situation of the NATO aggression to Russia:

7E6F0CE6-AF30-45A5-8FA9-927FC070BA0E.jpeg

Meanwhile, all opposition parties in Ukraine have been declared illegal by Zelensky.

If you can find any evidence of war crimes, that isn't easily debunked or shrouded in mystery then please send it. If it involves a hospital being blown up that hired an instagram influencer to play two roles in a photo shoot, then I don't really want to know.

I personally sent more than 20 pictures on this topic of civil crimes that russia made and those pictures was not so popular on west media to 'supposedly debunked' as a fake by russian propaganda.
So, debunk EVERY of my previous pictures(with azov, nazi, weapon on that civil objects prior destroying or even how you think it could be debunked) and then we could continue dialog.
But you will not do it for sure;)

All your position, where
"Russia facts - confirmed
Western facts - debunked in 24hours"
Means that you are not more than russian puppet.

I personally sent more than 20 pictures on this topic of civil crimes that russia made and those pictures was not so popular on west media to 'supposedly debunked' as a fake by russian propaganda.
So, debunk EVERY of my previous pictures(with azov, nazi, weapon on that civil objects prior destroying or even how you think it could be debunked) and then we could continue dialog.
But you will not do it for sure;)

All your position, where
"Russia facts - confirmed
Western facts - debunked in 24hours"
Means that you are not more than russian puppet.
you know i'm german and i know who holds us till TODAY under military occupation.
We are not even allowed to have our own created and voted constitution.
War crimes being executed from our country
so i'm well aware if russia or us are holding us under their influence

you know i'm german and i know who holds us till TODAY under military occupation.
We are not even allowed to have our own created and voted constitution.
War crimes being executed from our country
so i'm well aware if russia or us are holding us under their influence
The same will be with russia, where every of their civil crimes (that a 'debunked' in minds of some blind people) will just lead to restrict country from many things for many years.
Its a only a matter of time, years for sure.

Good example of russian propaganda s**t above in the picture.

1. Nobody named Severodonetks in Ukraine as LNR, because it's not occupied and it'a pure part of Ukraine. Only russians and dnr/lnr could name it as part of occupied zone.

2. sandbags, protective structures that are created on civil buildings a must be visible on destroyed/damaged buildings. In fact all pictures showed civil infrastructure after battle are raw civil buildings without anything.

3. Official military documents are created on Ukrainian, but not Russian language.

So, russians are so stupid, so even can't create more or less truthful document.

Reactions: Silvio

You see here we go folks. People are sometimes like Turkeys voting for Christmas.

With each passing day and how this gets reported in the media, the more I feel Russia's actions are becoming justified. And I have zero skin in the game, I'm pro nobody, anti nobody. The problem again seems to be the USA, CFR, and Nato. Not Putin.

That's the sad reality. I have no skin in the game either. I read both western and non-western media to get a rounded view and the bias, propaganda and suppression of information from western media is no different to non-western media.

Also US is not even calling for peace they have no interest in peace whatsoever and never have done in their entire history. They want to see bloodshed in Ukaine to further their interests $$$$$. How can military conscription and fighting to the death be in the interest of ordinary Ukrainians. It is not US or NATO members risking their lives but they are happy to poor fuel on a burning fire by supplying weapons into a volatile situation.

As a bystander its sad to watch Ukrainians throw their lives away in a proxy war between US (NATO) and Russia and for nothing. They are nothing but pawns in this geopolitical game. What do Ukrainians gain from dying for the US interests? Russia is still gonna be next door no matter what. And if at the end of this conflict Zelensky announces Ukraine will not join NATO then he is equally as responsible as Putin for the death 1000's of Ukrainians. He would have destroyed his entire country and achieved absolutely nothing if that ever happens.

Is Zelensky's end goal to defeat Russia? To repel Russia and spend the next decades dodging cruise missiles and bombing raids? Zelensky needs to see the bigger picture as the US is happy to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian. Peace settlement is only way to save lives.

Reactions: FlipnShip
The same will be with russia, where every of their civil crimes (that a 'debunked' in minds of some blind people) will just lead to restrict country from many things for many years.
Its a only a matter of time, years for sure.
so its better to stay with US as occupant since they do that already for 80 years ?

You see here we go folks. People are sometimes like Turkeys voting for Christmas.

That's the sad reality. I have no skin in the game either. I read both western and non-western media to get a rounded view and the bias, propaganda and suppression of information from western media is no different to non-western media.

Also US is not even calling for peace they have no interest in peace whatsoever and never have done in their entire history. They want to see bloodshed in Ukaine to further their interests $$$$$. How can military conscription and fighting to the death be in the interest of ordinary Ukrainians. It is not US or NATO members risking their lives but they are happy to poor fuel on a burning fire by supplying weapons into a volatile situation.

As a bystander its sad to watch Ukrainians throw their lives away in a proxy war between US (NATO) and Russia and for nothing. They are nothing but pawns in this geopolitical game. What do Ukrainians gain from dying for the US interests? Russia is still gonna be next door no matter what. And if at the end of this conflict Zelensky announces Ukraine will not join NATO then he is equally as responsible as Putin for the death 1000's of Ukrainians. He would have destroyed his entire country and achieved absolutely nothing if that ever happens.

Is Zelensky's end goal to defeat Russia? To repel Russia and spend the next decades dodging cruise missiles and bombing raids? Zelensky needs to see the bigger picture as the US is happy to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian. Peace settlement is only way to save lives.
I will later find out the law they implemented in germany in nov 2020 which is basicly saying they can take your asset to pay for the damages caused by covid

P.S In poland big companies are sending "Firing letters" to their employers who openly defends russian action on FB.

What a great democracy and free speach we have.

I am still wondering what these Oligarchs are accused of. Knowing Putin? Money laundering? Why are they going after them now and not before the conflict started?

As someone who believes in rule of law and not emotions is there any due process taking place?

It's all very interesting how people have been caught up in cheer-leading a state seizing or freezing private assets. But I know where this can lead to unless there is proper due process. Wonder how many people would be cheering if they enact new global asset registers seizure laws on the back of this. Thats where we are going...wait and see...lol.
They changed the law in end of 2019 which is basicly a new law getting active from 2024 to be able to take assets from wealthy people to pay for the needs of the poor ones.
In another agenda they talk about forced mortage on RE and all other assets on "wealthy" people (everyone who owns something) from 2025 which will be 30% from their wealth.
In my opinion its a trick to let people focus on that instead the one which gets active in 2024

Last edited:
Reactions: FlipnShip
Situation of the NATO aggression to Russia:

View attachment 3398
You should consult a dictionary. Defense is not aggression. I wonder why all those small European countries want an alliance where they can mount a joint defense -- after hundreds of years of Russian aggression, destruction of their culture, economies, and language, and other atrocities?

I have a dog that I have owned for many years. I let him loose each morning and he always runs into the neighbors' yard, where he urinates and defecates. Then for exercise, he digs up the neighbors' flower beds and then chases their cat. Sometimes he kills their cat, but they always get a new one. One time, he had some great fun where he chased the neighbors' little girl and bit her in the face. But all was well in the neighborhood, until one day my neighbor erected a tall fence all around his yard. He must be crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvio and MrPepper
The US had to listen George Kennan's strategy. He was against NATO or any kind of expansion. He successfully predicted that USSR will screw themselves. He was right on most things when it comes to foreign policy.

Either the US is scared of heartland theory (which predicts Russia able to conquer the whole world) or they genuinely want an enemy. One of advisor to the Ukraine's President had accurately predicted the war will starts in 2022 :D

If Boris ruled Russia today, he too will start the war no matter what. In-fact, he warned Bill Clinton in his early days that he will be mad at any kind of NATO expansion :D

Germany just finalized an energy partnership deal with Qatar for natural gas as Germany takes steps to reduce its dependence on Russian energy. Where there is a will, there is always a way.

Russia Suffers Blow as Germany Strikes Natural Gas Deal With Qatar​

It must also be embarrassing for the Russian leadership to see that Putin must appeal to the Syrians and Chechens to bolster the Russian army, and then appealing to the Chinese for military equipment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kkein and RealDude
Status
Not open for further replies.