Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I follow your logic.

When some pro-russian user will post here some BS about 'kharkov is intact' i will post actual photo from the Kharkiv knows this is technically impossible to claim highlights an attempt at russian propaganda. Do you promise to ban these persons for violence propaganda reasons?

Or you will ban only nazi topic, because you don't like it, but everything that you could tell about war 'Russia has done is wrong' and 'every user have own opinion'?
what you are do here is a morally disgusting.

We could play this game together.
User 369 posted
"Russia is moving slowly as they don't bomb on purpose cities like the US do .They keep civilian infrastructur up and most important try to win the war by siege and cutting of resources."

What part is not clear to you in message above?
I didn't saw any warning of ban him from your side before. Please, do it.
gonzola is living in karkhov and posting live feeds of the city so you claim he makes fake streams ?

For wilful violent propaganda and calls to violence, extremist content then yes. If we don't police ourselves in a reasonable way then an authority somewhere will do it for us sadly, whether its a government agency or a hosting provider etc.

I know its upsetting and you may want to see nazi propaganda to be present on the site but its not conducive to a healthy environment for all people.

Please explain what you mean by intact? How do you know energy, heat and internet is working? Have you got a source for this claim?
gonzola is living there and making daily updates also showing the city and what is happening there.so anybody claiming something else can watch his videos and have full prove how it looks there.
CIVILIAN INFRATSRUCTUR is untouched

Last edited:
Please explain what you mean by intact? How do you know energy, heat and internet is working? Have you got a source for this claim?

@369 Can you send a link to support your claim?

I still insist that the moderators on this forum should issue a warning to user 369 for disrespecting other users, countries, advocating violence and inciting hatred.

Please be patient...thx

I know its upsetting and you may want to see nazi propaganda to be present on the site but its not conducive to a healthy environment for all people.
Martin, WTF are you on about? Are you pro-Russia here or what? It seems like you are totally ignoring what bs 369 is posting. I don't get it. He's literally justifying the war and saying its Ukraine's fault. He's saying s**t that's worse than whatever nazi stuff you're focused on.

For wilful violent propaganda and calls to violence, extremist content then yes. If we don't police ourselves in a reasonable way then an authority somewhere will do it for us sadly, whether its a government agency or a hosting provider etc.
lol.
what people here said, it's a same level as to said that dreamer wilful nazi propaganda on their message.
I do believe if you continue to moderate forum with same single side sight the result will be exactly same from a government agency or a hosting provider etc.

single upsetting me here is a your obsession about nazi/azov and ignoring another sensitive topics. My position about azov I described in posts earlier. If you still think that I'm their fan, I guess you have a paranoia sadly.

@James Spader i think it's a time to another admin come here and sort out this things.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealDude and KDX
single upsetting me here is a your obsession about nazi/azov and ignoring another sensitive topics.
This is something I've observed happening here way too much. Martin takes the stance "I am not for either side I am on the side of peace" bla bla etc. Yet he seems to be taking a very mild stance on anything pro-Russian and anti-western, and the instant someone posts pro-Ukraine stuff that contains even a hint of misinformation or unconfirmed stuff, he comes in and says "BE CAREFUL ABOUT WESTERN PROPAGANDA!" and the obsession with Azov/Nazis which are a tiny majority in Ukraine which has 44 million people living there!

If you're willing to threaten to ban users for saying "there are no Nazis in Ukraine" then why are you so conveniently quiet about any Russian propaganda/sympathy being posted here?

The thing he said which btw to me doesn't seem like he's denying the holocaust or anything, as Ukraine houses as much Nazis as any other country. (I think). He even said he can't say there are no Nazis in the Bahamas. So would I be a Nazi sympathizer if I were to say that there are no Nazis in the Bahamas? I don't think so...

@369 Can you send a link to support your claim?

Please be patient...thx

gonzola lives in kharkov and updates daily even showing sometimes live stream from the city

I doubt you will find a better source.

Internet = working
phone = working
heat = working
energy = working
gas = working
food supply = working

etc

lol.
what people here said, it's a same level as to said that dreamer wilful nazi propaganda on their message.
I do believe if you continue to moderate forum with same single side sight the result will be exactly same from a government agency or a hosting provider etc.

single upsetting me here is a your obsession about nazi/azov and ignoring another sensitive topics. My position about azov I described in posts earlier. If you still think that I'm their fan, I guess you have a paranoia sadly.

@James Spader i think it's a time to another admin come here and sort out this things.
btw the only one spreading false propaganda like a psyop is you.
I can proof any of my claims made.

The diffrence on Martin is that he is a smart guy who knows how to check information and which sources to see as legit.So he doesn't fell for your bs claims and you can act as much dramatic as you want.
Truth will be always truth no matter what
But keep trying to close opposition opinion and facts to your bs like our beloved communist EUDSSR

Last edited:
Lol...your source is a single youtuber on a camera phone sat in front of wooden door?? doh948"".

How does this prove anything you are claiming?

Can you provide evidence of this claim?

@James Spader
He makes live streams from the city but he deletes them after a day.

Secondly he lives in kharkov and shows and you can see that civilian infratsructur like

internet
phone
gas
heat
energy is working

When he is live streaming you can even see the people on the streets.Not many but still enough to see they don't fear to get shot.
Also watching the buildings you can clearly see the fast majority is untouched.
Fighting is mainly outside of kharkov

He makes live streams from the city but he deletes them after a day.

Secondly he lives in kharkov and shows and you can see that civilian infratsructur like

internet
phone
gas
heat
energy is working

When he is live streaming you can even see the people on the streets.Not many but still enough to see they don't fear to get shot.
Also watching the buildings you can clearly see the fast majority is untouched.

Everything is fine... Russia ain't doing nothing wrong.... Trust me, Azov was in those buildings.. I <3 Putin

Everything is fine... Russia ain't doing nothing wrong.... Trust me, Azov was in those buildings.. I <3 Putin
A video showing some damaged/bombed buildings where you don't even know where it is from is proof ?
I trust livestreams from a guy in the city where you can clearly see it is kharkov.
But since you are so smart maybe you can tell us which part and streets of kharkov these are so we could check for it.Even when watching the vid you can clearly see its a small region of damage with a few blocks only.
I love videos like the firefighters from edmonton being in ukraine.

A video showing some damaged/bombed buildings where you don't even know where it is from is proof ?
I trust livestreams from a guy in the city where you can clearly see it is kharkov.
But since you are so smart maybe you can tell us which part and streets of kharkov these are so we could check for it
I love videos like the firefighters from edmonton being in ukraine.
And your video of this guy whos a "redpill coach" going to a single store which has its windows blown out is proof that everything is intact? Lol

Reactions: RealDude
And your video of this guy whos a "redpill coach" going to a single store which has its windows blown out is proof that everything is intact? Lol
He is walking through streets.Thats the only vid he didn't delated.
But the damage of such a small region with maybe 10 blocks for a 1.4 million city clearly shows the WHOLE CITY GOT BOMBED AND DESTROYED

Reactions: daxbr
The notion of Putin deliberately destroying Ukranian cities and killing civilians just makes no sense. Why would he do that if his plans are to turn Eastern Ukraine into Russia's controlled territory and gain people's trust?

Last edited:
Reactions: daxbr

For those who are unfamiliar with Ukraine.
In the beginning of the video in link above it's Trotsyanest city and 'Tank T-34 on the square of the 40th Army' area

Here is a google streetview image with tank/houses near before the war:

Reactions: RealDude and KDX
For those who are unfamiliar with Ukraine.
In the beginning of the video in link about it's Trotsyanest city and Tank T-34 on the square of the 40th Army

Here is a google streetview image with tank/houses near before the war:
So destroying 10 blocks is destroying a 1.4 million city ?
You have to take diffrent angles of these 10 blocks on the vid to make it look like a whole destrict has been bombed ?

So what percentage could these 10 blocks represent on a 1.4 million city ?
Like 0.1%

@James Spader As my reports to messages with insults to users are reviewed by Martin and ignored, I have asked to the different admin and in different way to to moderate rude users in this thread.

I am still waiting for a evidence to this allegation you made against me? And also how you know that insults to users are reviewed by me?

The notion of Putin deliberately destroying Ukranian cities and killing civilians just makes no sense. Why would he do that if his plans are to turn Eastern Ukraine into Russia's controlled territory and gain people's trust?
We don't speak about logic here. We speak about facts and real situation.

I am still waiting for a evidence to this allegation you made against me?
What an a evidence you wait here? I'm pinned James to come here and review. Everything is on the thread discussion and nothing hided.
I see you didn't made any warnings, editings and continue act here like everyting is fine except your nazi paranoia even after asking by number of users here.

And also how you know that insults to users are reviewed by me?

I do believe you read here all messages by users, not only mine. that's why I made a decision that if you ignore these insults - you decided they are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads