Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
You talk a lot about democracy and staff.
Where is the democracy in ukraine ?
No other parties allowed
Restricted TV stations and Media
Majors whos opinion is diffrent to nationalist are getting liquidated
political imprisement etc

what are you guys talking about?
Where is ukraine democratic ?
What about the biolabs Biden/Ukraine have ?

And the question if we should deliver weapon is a clear NO
Anyone understanding international law knows that this could be considered breach of laws and most important being seen as involvement of Nato.You want whole europe go into a war ?
You guys are simply insane or dumb and nothing more.
If you want to support go yourself to the f*****g front but let normal people alone.
I didn't voted for Zelensky and i will never support such a puppet.A comedian actor which has put in the whole government buddies from his comedian carrier sponsored by kolomojski

You ......... don't even understand as longer the war will go as more people from europe are going to pay for it with their wealth.
Has or had ukraine a chance to win ?Not a single percent of a chance.All they did is a show creating multi national blocks again and f*****g over all people on the world.
Thanks to that stupidity we will see not thousands of people die in ukraine but MILLIONS in africa because of lack of food.
You .......... ever think about these people there or are you only interrested in nationalist ukraine fuggots who have no chance.

To me it seemed like there were not questions that I was supposed to answer to but, okay. I like how you are somehow claiming that I'm in a "fit of rage" because I don't agree with you. But hey, that's your way of discussing.

I'm not the one here accusing you of not responding/trying to distract. I understand that.

Not an easy answer. I think some of the people in Azov are quite unhinged and I wonder how they'll be if the Ukrainian government tries to disarm them... However, there is a war and it's not really a time for cherrypicking... there's even foreigners coming in to fight..

"enemy of my enemy is my friend" Every nation that's involved definitely is applying this. If it can solve the conflict probably. But If Ukraine is successful after this war, I think Azov should be put to rest. Either stop the stupid neo-nazi stuff or leave.

As I said, his advisors have said that it was basically, either given in to the demands and risk being annexed by Russia completely, or give it a try and hopefully join NATO.

I don't know really, but I don't think they're about to give in to the Russians demands, especially when they still seem to be doing ok fending off the invaders.

Nothing. That's why I think he's not gonna be relying on those negotiations.
As you know big part of ukraine is russian.Did he ever asked about their opinion ?
Or are russians living in the ukraine the slaves of non russians in ukraine ?

Did people of the sorvereign regions were asked if they wanna join back to ukraine ?

You talk a lot of democracy but somehow i can't see you accepting the decission of these russians living in ex ukraine to be part of russia instead of ukraine which were trying to murder them.
So if people who live on that land decide to go with russia isn't it democratic ?

Reactions: polonieth
To me it seemed like there were not questions that I was supposed to answer to but, okay. I like how you are somehow claiming that I'm in a "fit of rage" because I don't agree with you. But hey, that's your way of discussing.

I'm not the one here accusing you of not responding/trying to distract. I understand that.

Not an easy answer. I think some of the people in Azov are quite unhinged and I wonder how they'll be if the Ukrainian government tries to disarm them... However, there is a war and it's not really a time for cherrypicking... there's even foreigners coming in to fight..

"enemy of my enemy is my friend" Every nation that's involved definitely is applying this. If it can solve the conflict probably. But If Ukraine is successful after this war, I think Azov should be put to rest. Either stop the stupid neo-nazi stuff or leave.

As I said, his advisors have said that it was basically, either given in to the demands and risk being annexed by Russia completely, or give it a try and hopefully join NATO.

I don't know really, but I don't think they're about to give in to the Russians demands, especially when they still seem to be doing ok fending off the invaders.

Nothing. That's why I think he's not gonna be relying on those negotiations.

Ok your answers and logic are actually well balanced. Don't really have anything more to say. Credit where credit is due. You answered the question with good reasoning.

Reactions: KDX
Taiwan is a province of China and is recognized as part of China by even US and most diplomatic missions globally. This is not the same situation unfortunately. Educate yourself n that matter before comparing.
If your logic is correct, then mainland chinese people, for some strange reason, have to obtain a visa to go their own province. How's that?

And how's that the province has its own currency, army and president, and way more freedom?

And why is China so preocuppied with reuniting with Taiwan if Taiwan is already its province?

It's recognized by US only for sake of maintaining relationships with China. And don't forget that US has been selling weapons to that "province".

Last edited:
If your logic is correct, then mainland chinese people, for some strange reason, have to obtain a visa to go their own province. How's that?

And how's that the province has its own currency, army and president, and way more freedom?

And why is China so preocuppied with reuniting with Taiwan if Taiwan is already its province?

It's recognized by US only for sake of maintaining relationship with China. And don't forget that US has been selling weapons to that "province".
And no developed nation has ever said that Taiwan belongs to the PRC afaik

This idiocy about Nazis in Ukraine really must end. Even Putin hangs out with Nazis. Unlike Zelenskyy, Putin has invited them to the Kremlin, had them serve in the Russian army, and also used them as assassins.
A former GRU special forces officer, Dmitry Valerievich Utkin is considered to be the founder of the Wagner Group, and his own call-sign is reportedly ‘Wagner’.]
The 51-year-old is believed to be a neo-Nazi (Richard Wagner was famously Adolf Hitler’s favourite composer) and he has been pictured with Nazi tattoos on his chest.

In 2014, in Argentina, an umbrella company called "The Wagner Group" was registered. That name wasn't just symbolic; their founder is an ex-Special Forces soldier from Russia, who also happens to be a die-hard fan of you guessed it … Hitler. Wagner was extremely popular in Germany, so much so that he was Hitler's favorite and Hitler felt that they were kindred spirits. The Wagner Group is variously described as a private military company, a network of mercenaries, or a de facto private army of Russian President Vladimir Putin. It has over 6,000 employees.

The Wagner Group was founded by Dmitriy Valeryevich Utkin, a veteran of the First and Second Chechen War. He served as lieutenant colonel and brigade commander of a unit of special forces unit of Russia's Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU), the 700th Independent Spetsnaz Detachment of the 2nd Independent Brigade.

Since 2014, this ghost group has been operating in Ukraine. Beginning in January 2022, flocks of Ukrainian-speaking men have arrived in Ukraine, claiming to visit friends and family members. But they were not there for social reasons at all. The purpose of these unmarked ghosts is to carry out the mission of assassinating Volodymyr Zelenskyy, who managed to survive three assassination attempts, two of which were reportedly by The Wagner Group. The man who actually gets it done has been promised a large bounty reward.

The head of The Wagner Group, Dmitriy Utkin, has several Nazi tattoos. As recently as 2016, Utkin was photographed with Russian President Vladimir Putin at a Kremlin reception.

So, Putin himself actually hangs out with Nazis. The same Nazi that he entertained at the Kremlin, he has hired to kill a Jewish head of state of another government. The same government that Putin has accused of tolerating Nazis, although it elected a Jewish president.

So, enough with the Nazi stupidity. If anyone acts like a Nazi, it is Putin. And unlike Zelenskyy, Putin has been photographed with a Nazi soldier from his own army (a lieutenant colonel, no less) -- a Nazi who served as a lieutenant colonel in the Russian army and who wears Nazi tattoos. The same Nazi that he hired as an assassin to kill the Jewish leader of another country.

“Taking a closer look at the photos, the Nazi collar tabs with the Waffen SS logo on the left and the military rank on the right can be seen on Mr Utkin’s body. Below on the chest you can see the Reichsadler eagle. All three tattoos are merchandise from Waffen-SS, a military unit of the SS organisation curated by the German Nazi Party,” wrote Andriukaitis.

Wagner Group is for hire for anyone all over the world.They worked already for many countries including the US
It's a private owned military operation company basicly with russian special forces who had no job after the downfall.

Remember 2014 when Putin claimed no russian army would support the conflict in ukraine ?
He was technically right because these were private owned armies which were hired like the wagner group which doesn't fight for any flag but for money.

Wagner Group is for hire for anyone all over the world.They worked already for many countries including the US
It's a private owned military operation company basicly with russian special forces who had no job after the downfall.

Remember 2014 when Putin claimed no russian army would support the conflict in ukraine ?
He was technically right because these were private owned armies which were hired like the wagner group which doesn't fight for any flag but for money.
You make no mention of why Russia has Nazis in its army (even at the lieutenant colonel and the brigade commander level).

You make no mention of why Putin would invite a Nazi to the Kremlin.

You make no mention of why Putin would take photographs with a known Nazi -- at the Kremlin.

You make no mention of why Putin -- if he is so concerned about Nazis in Ukraine and elsewhere -- would hire a Nazi to assassinate a Jewish president.

You discussed none of the real relevant issues. After all, this is a Russian Nazi who served in the Russian army and who visited Putin in the Kremlin and who still works for Putin.

You make no mention of why Russia has Nazis in its army (even at the lieutenant colonel and the brigade commander level).

You make no mention of why Putin would invite a Nazi to the Kremlin.

You make no mention of why Putin would take photographs with a known Nazi -- at the Kremlin.

You make no mention of why Putin -- if he is so concerned about Nazis in Ukraine and elsewhere -- would hire a Nazi to assassinate a Jewish president.

You discussed none of the real relevant issues. After all, this is a Russian Nazi who served in the Russian army and who visited Putin in the Kremlin and who still works for Putin.
Watch him conveniently not reply

Because Taiwan is considered a "rogue" province by China :rolleyes:.

See above answer and also does UK pressure its BOTS to use the pound...lol?

Taiwan is considered a "rogue" province by China as I said already....lol.

It's recognized by US only for sake of maintaining relationships with China. And don't forget that US has been selling weapons to that "province".

Lol...not just America recognizes it but the overwhelming majority of United Nation member countries do....lol. Very few states maintain full diplomat ties with Taiwan if you don't know :rolleyes:.

P.S Keep to topic. As I said in another post start a new thread if you want to start a side discussion on China. It will be interesting. But here is not the best place to override discussion on the ongoing conflict.

Have a good afternoon im off to the bar cig-:,.

Because Taiwan is considered a "rogue" province by China :rolleyes:.
I can also consider the president of Australia my "rogue" son. An he is to obey me. And?

See above answer and also does UK pressure its BOTS to use the pound...lol?
No, it doesn't. Why can that be compared to the China-Taiwan thing?

Taiwan is considered a "rogue" province by China as I said already....lol.
the president of Australia is my rogue son as I've said already...

Lol...not just America recognizes it but the overwhelming majority of United Nation member countries do....lol. Very few states maintain full diplomat ties with Taiwan if you don't know :rolleyes:.

USA and the majority of the world don't recognize Taiwan in order to maintain relationship with China.

That doesn't make Taiwan a province of China.

Last edited:
Reactions: KDX

Putin threatens to stop sending gas to Europe if countries don't pay Russia in rubles​

An anonymous Twitter account built 60,000 followers translating Chinese propaganda about the Ukraine war and is setting off an international firestorm

The Great Translation Movement Twitter account translates Chinese-language posts into English.It's attracted thousands of followers — and criticism from state media calling it a "smear campaign."The translations are fascinating for Westerners but experts say social media doesn't necessarily represent what the Chinese think.

but experts say social media doesn't necessarily represent what the Chinese think.
Believe me, if Westerners truly understood how the Chinese think, they would crap in their pants and then never spend another dollar on Chinese goods that prop up that evil communist regime.

The Chinese are an alien culture with alien thinking and a deep disrespect for human life and freedom.

Putin threatens to stop sending gas to Europe if countries don't pay Russia in rubles​

An anonymous Twitter account built 60,000 followers translating Chinese propaganda about the Ukraine war and is setting off an international firestorm

The Great Translation Movement Twitter account translates Chinese-language posts into English.It's attracted thousands of followers — and criticism from state media calling it a "smear campaign."The translations are fascinating for Westerners but experts say social media doesn't necessarily represent what the Chinese think.
if you know china you know that these kind of messages are on a daily basis there and you got chinese monitoring everything anyways even without these messages

Reactions: troubled soul
Reactions: RealDude
There is a new clip flowing arround telegram with Arestovich (Zelenskiy advisor) that people should not fear missles because it makes no sense to fire millon dollar expensive missles on civilian buildings and that russia is only targeting military facilities and infrastructur.
He adds the only fear should be of misfire and if INTERCEPTED BY MISSLE DEFENCES

There you have it directly from ukraine leadership

There is a new clip flowing arround telegram with Arestovich (Zelenskiy advisor) that people should not fear missles because it makes no sense to fire millon dollar expensive missles on civilian buildings and that russia is only targeting military facilities and infrastructur.
He adds the only fear should be of misfire and if INTERCEPTED BY MISSLE DEFENCES

There you have it directly from ukraine leadership
Lol, you're back! Looks like you forgot to reply to a few messages here earlier...

Status
Not open for further replies.