Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but your know how is simply low and this is no offence.
i'm not going to explain you every detail as it took me 20 years to research everything myself and what i take as reality you take as imaginary.
We both live in two total diffrent realities.
To answer the last time your questions.
No its not everywhere in the world.The places where people still have rights are just a few but these few have high standards and mostly being hubs.
Secondly check the diffrence under nationality of each european "countries" passport between today and 20 years ago.You will see the diffrence.
To tell you forward all european countries did exectly to their citizens what Hitler did in 1934.Changing their nationality from Repbulic of Belgium to belgian or Reppublic of Czecheslowakia to czech,hispanian ,austrian (Republik Oesterreich) etc .
I doubt you have any idea about laws in europe.
People have their understanding of law generally from TV.
But since you claim to be familar as you know a law always needs to be defined in which region/territorium its valid.
Show me a single up to date german law book which defines the territorium where the german GG is valid.

If a slave have money in crypto he broke out of the chains ?ROFL
I understand why they claim people are no more threat to them as they don't even understand why they are slaves in the first place.

Oh men you talk so much nonsense.
Let me ask you what major event changed UK after ww2 detroning it as the worlds leading country ?
I will take anyday Germans whom you claim to be as fascists as friends than a British imperialist.The Britishers are at best thieves they are yet to return the Kohinoor to India. It seems you think of yourself as a master and thereby call others as slaves so boots to your thought process and to you because it is the same british imperial mindset even if you are not british imperialist or not even british.

The impact of the WW2 shows up on the British Colonial policy as one by one the colonies gained freedom after the war.

I do not talk nonsense- the part that you quote is part of Indian History.You are the sucker,tell me how much money you made with your 20 years of research on European History.Obviously if i am not from Europe i will not be having an indepth knowledge about the land as a European would.

Although i do not align to the Indian governments views anymore now because of its habits of chaining people with its different stupid laws,still history is history.

The person who has the money is the king - Like Warren Buffet.He who has the Gold is the master not the slave.

Last edited:
I will take anyday Germans whom you claim to be as fascists as friends than a British imperialist. It seems you think of yourself as a master and thereby call others as slaves so boots to your thought process.

The impact of the WW2 shows up on the British Colonial policy as one by one the colonies gained freedom during and after the war.

I do not talk nonsense it is part of Indian History.You are the sucker.Although i do not align to the Indian governments views anymore now.

The person who has the money is the king - Like Warren Buffet.He who has the Gold is the master not the slave.
how old are you 2x ?

UK lost the status of world reserve currency after ww2.
Warren Buffet has a US citizenship which has a working constitution which you don't have.Also he coworks with the Elite so its a funny example from a non Elite.

If you make any significant amount of money and stay german you will see how the tax department will come if you are not in their club.
I saw billionaires going down because of their naivity.
A nice example is the billionaire from poland who was the owner of the company optimus and competiror to someone in the club.The tax department froze all his assets and made him bankrupt.
After 15 years of legal battle he won his case and got a recompensation of 10.000 PLN .
So much to reality vs your imaginary world.
You thinking you as a person own anything makes me smile.
Germans are so stupid they don't even know the diffrence (in their language) between Besitzer and Eigentuemer.You own nothing in germany NOTHING.
Would you know history you would know why.All you do is holding and nothing more
You don't own your car Farzeugeigentuemer vs Fahrzeugbesitzer and no real estate in germany Immobilieneigentuemer vs Immobilienbesitzer.
But to understand this reality you first need to understand the law which 99% of germans simply don't.

In germany they fuc.k you how they are pleased starting with OWIG and ending with taxes .
OWIG is officaly by law dead but still they keep fuc.king you with a dead law.

Most funny part you get letters with the claim that the letter is being written by machine and therefor doesn't need a signature (since judges won't sign ilegal/false claims as they are responsible with their own wealth).
You try to send to them the same claim and see how it goes.

And the biggest joke of germany an arrest warrant written by a german judge is ONLY valid in germany.
WHY ?
Because rest of europe knows that german judges don't judge by laws but are bound by instructions and therefor to make that warrent internaltion (EU) another european judge (outside of germany) needs to create an own case and if legit an arrest warrent.

So much about the pseudo clown country germany
Land of the criminals and sheeps

Last edited:
how old are you 2x ?

UK lost the status of world reserve currency after ww2.
Warren Buffet has a US citizenship which has a working constitution which you don't have.Also he coworks with the Elite so its a funny example from a non Elite.

If you make any significant amount of money and stay german you will see how the tax department will come if you are not in their club.
I saw billionaires going down because of their naivity.
A nice example is the billionaire from poland who was the owner of the company optimus and competiror to someone in the club.The tax department froze all his assets and made him bankrupt.
After 15 years of legal battle he won his case and got a recompensation of 10.000 PLN .
So much to reality vs your imaginary world.
You thinking you as a person own anything makes me smile.
Germans are so stupid they don't even know the diffrence (in their language) between Besitzer and Eigentuemer.You own nothing in germany NOTHING.
Would you know history you would know why.All you do is holding and nothing more
You don't own your car Farzeugeigentuemer vs Fahrzeugbesitzer and no real estate in germany Immobilieneigentuemer vs Immobilienbesitzer.
But to understand this reality you first need to understand the law which 99% of germans simply don't.

In germany they fuc.k you how they are pleased starting with OWIG and ending with taxes .
OWIG is officaly by law dead but still they keep fuc.king you with a dead law.

Most funny part you get letters with the claim that the letter is being written by machine and therefor doesn't need a signature (since judges won't sign ilegal/false claims as they are responsible with their own wealth).
You try to send to them the same claim and see how it goes.

And the biggest joke of germany an arrest warrant written by a german judge is ONLY valid in germany.
WHY ?
Because rest of europe knows that german judges don't judge by laws but are bound by instructions and therefor to make that warrent internaltion (EU) another european judge (outside of germany) needs to create an own case and if legit an arrest warrent.

So much about the pseudo clown country germany
Land of the criminals and sheeps
Most countries are like this only trying to get your wealth.The ideologies that were present at the time of the birth of the country are long gone and stupid laws have arrived whether in Germany,India and europe,us etc.Everyone has to protect their own wealth and be ahead of the tax guys by two steps.You cannot blame all Germans for that neither i can blame all Indians for that.OECD is the crook trying to put such chains on people around the world.Since you were talking about idying ,all banks and fintech around the world id you now so even they are new versions of Hitler. And what can you do about it apart from using darks?Some escaped the Holocaust using ingenious methods,here also some will escape most will get caught in the net.Until and unless a revolution happens.For me crypto is the revolution which is why most country leaders and their fuc*** central banks are afraid of it.You have to just listen to that idiotic Finance Minister of India to see how much afraid they really are of crypto.
Buffet is quite old now so he probably wouldn't bother much.As for other Billionaires they were good at being ahead of tax authorities which is why they became billionaires if they dont keep doing so they will not stay Billionaires anymore.Staying a billionaire or staying rich is harder than getting rich.So unless you are keeping a low profile you will get fucked anyway.But most should be having an army of tax attorneys to help them deal with tax authorities.If not you have to understand the law yourself properly and implement it.

Last edited:

‘General Armageddon’ to lead Russian forces in Ukraine​

Sergey Surovikin, a Syria campaign veteran, will take command of all operations, the Defense Ministry said.

=> Should the mobilized Russian patriots now fear increased kamikaze operations (suicide attacks)? RIP

Fet-jjhaYAUKKuH.jpg

Russia’s ‘irrecoverable losses’ in Ukraine: more than 90,000 troops dead, disabled, or AWOL​

Propaganda BS nothing more. Why don´t they publish the ukrainian losses? Those are much bigger. People should just use common sense. Russia has so much more artillery which is pounding day and night on the frontlines. Ukraine survives due to the non stop surge of new fresh mercenaries and western aid. Not to forget if the russians would want to go all in, then they have much more reserves to call upon than Ukraine has. The best trained forces on both sides are probably dead or wounded so the war will drag on now with reservists and mercenaries. One thing is for sure, Russia will not lose and in the case it would be likely outcome nukes will come in to play. In such a scenario there will be no winner. We all will lose big time.

Last edited:
Propaganda BS nothing more. Why don´t they publish the ukrainian losses? Those are much bigger. People should just use common sense. Russia has so much more artillery which is pounding day and night on the frontlines. Ukraine survives due to the non stop surge of new fresh mercenaries and western aid. Not to forget if the russians would want to go all in, then they have much more reserves to call upon than Ukraine has. The best trained forces on both sides are probably dead or wounded so the war will drag on now with reservists and mercenaries. One thing is for sure, Russia will not lose and in the case it would be likely outcome nukes will come in to play. In such a scenario there will be no winner. We all will lose big time.
Yes sure, Russia is winning this war so much that they have to recruit random people from the street to fight rof/%

Here are all your reservists:
1665746717715.png

Reactions: RealDude
Yes sure, Russia is winning this war so much that they have to recruit random people from the street to fight rof/%
Yeah, pro russian people say they are winning but in reality the map speaks for itself, they are doing very poorly, capture like 15% of Ukraine after 8 months? is this a joke? they should have planned it better and win fast like hitler vs poland but if they can't they should stop the war and stop making fun of themselves. I really wanted to travel to Moscow this summer yet couldn't because of this bulls**t:mad:

Yeah, pro russian people say they are winning but in reality the map speaks for itself, they are doing very poorly, capture like 15% of Ukraine after 8 months? is this a joke? they should have planned it better and win fast like hitler vs poland but if they can't they should stop the war and stop making fun of themselves. I really wanted to travel to Moscow this summer yet couldn't because of this bulls**t:mad:
They have not even started yet. It's been the most restrained 'war' imaginable because it's a special military operation - denazify, demilitarise. I mean you could eat and drink as normal all summer in Kiev. Doesn't sound like a warzone to me.

Ukraine had some successes in recent weeks, but these were pyrrhic victories; they lost tons of equipment and men to seize small towns with little strategic significance. Russia pulled back with very few losses. UA has burnt through their reserves, and you can see Zelensky panicking now with his statements.

Russia’s ‘irrecoverable losses’ in Ukraine: more than 90,000 troops dead, disabled, or AWOL​

Only an idiot would believe this. Where are all the bodies and footage? You can't hide 90k dead or wounded, and given that Ukraine post footage of every single 'success' whether real or staged, don't you think we'd be seeing the streets lined with dead Russians?

I don't, but I do see the reverse, every day I see footage of Ukrainians getting blown up by artillery with no Russian soldiers in sight.

View attachment 4149
The mobilisation isn't random people from the street, it's ex-military.

In a country of 150 million, isn't it obvious some will try to get out of it? How many signed up in a heartbeat? You'll never see pictures of that in western media.

The daft thing is those guys with blue hair protesting about military service, were never in line anyway. Do you think they want libtards serving on the front?

USA is the winner
For 1.2% of their budget they have weakened russia military
With their rapid raise of interest they weakon heavily the chinese econemy making investors who had before "free lunch" moving their money back from china to usa
Part of germans big industry is moving to the US where gas is for 1/8 of the price in germany
Split of EU with the new 3 sea initiative which US wants to make sure germany and russia will NEVER join forces

View attachment 4149
Ukraine is supported by the whole west so what are 300k people for russia from their reserve

what a stupid argument.russia never planned taking whole ukraine but just regions with russian people which will create a neutral zone between nato and moscow
ukraine crossed the red line by attacking the crim bridge which had a big veto attack.Till now peoples asked russia why they have not attacked ukrainian key infrastructur.
It is to protect ukrainian civilians.That thinking changed now because of the stupid ukrainian attack.
So once the new accuired weapon and 300k new soldiers will join the war ukraine will lose like hell and cause a dramatic emmigration of their citizens which will cause a lot of trouble in europe also because governments plan already to put them into your RE even without your consent

Last edited:

View attachment 4149
I said nobody talks about the Ukrainian losses which are at least the same if not much bigger. Stick to the facts. By the way did you see the reservists been called to the front lines from Ukraine?! They could not leave the country right after the war started. No men between 18-60 years old can leave Ukraine. How many were drafred from Ukraine since February 24th? Russians could leave until now.

Only an idiot would believe this. Where are all the bodies and footage? You can't hide 90k dead or wounded, and given that Ukraine post footage of every single 'success' whether real or staged, don't you think we'd be seeing the streets lined with dead Russians?

They have not even started yet. It's been the most restrained 'war' imaginable because it's a special military operation - denazify, demilitarise. I mean you could eat and drink as normal all summer in Kiev. Doesn't sound like a warzone to me.

1665987156794.png

Reactions: polonieth
I said nobody talks about the Ukrainian losses which are at least the same if not much bigger.
You make me smile. "At least the same"

The Ukranian losses are 10x-20x, up to 30x bigger

How do I know? I can't. But the source that claims it isn't even Russian, Chinese or Belorussian. I can give you a link to Youtube video in which some UK-US and EU dudes, who are somehow related to military, discuss the war and these numbers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads